O My......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

- Wrestlezone

WWE has released a CM Punk “wrist tape” set for children.

O my. Im really at a loss for words here.....

Just had to post this to see your thoughts

Reaction score
ok....what???

Edit

Found them...

W01020X.JPG

They're $10.00

Description

Don’t let the tattoos fool you. He’s straight edge. A man of great discipline. He doesn’t drink, he doesn’t smoke, and he doesn’t do drugs. His addiction is wrestling. Now own the CM Punk Wrist Straps, proving even the most straight edge wrestlers can be extreme. White. Polyester knit. Screen-printed logos. One size fits most. Imported.

What a great way to spend hard earned cash....NOT

PeepShow

Didnt you see the " " around wrist tape? I guess not.

Even so, this is still making me laugh so fucking hard right now....

Reaction score
lol.....didn't see it.....and you know the kids are gonna be all over this.......hell I wouldn't be surprised if someone on IWF went out and bought them

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
wait those wristbands aren't cool?

*ships them back to WWE*

but that isnt as bad as the john cena whiffle bat

Reaction score
looks like they took a bit of cloth cut the top of it put a hole in there for the thumb and put a x on them using a black marker/felt tip pen........oh wait they did!! :)

p.s they also added cm punk at the bottum for that real authentic feel about it lol

This Guy

You know there will be fifty young kids at ring side next week all wearing them.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Ya what a stupid waste of money... (hides his CM Punk wrist bands that he just received today in the mail)... i wouldnt be caught dead with those!....:music_whistling_1: