• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT releases incoming

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gulak was included after all along with these guys

• Boa: The former Yanbo Wang signed with WWE in September 2016 after a tryout in Shanghai. He last wrestled in December 2023.
  • Vlad Pavlenko: The former track star was part of the spring 2023 PC class. He never wrestled a match.
  • Valentina Feroz: The former Rita Reis was part of NXT since December 2019. She hasn't wrestled since December 2023.
  • Trey Bearhill: The former Triller Bucktrot is a former college football player. He wrestled 17 matches from March 2023 through March 2024.
  • Kiyah Saint: The former Harleigh White debuted in May 2023 wrestled 13 matches, last competing in April 2024.
  • Julian Baldi: Baldi said he had signed last month. He never wrestled a match.
  • Emma Diaz: The former rugby player wrestled just three times from October 2023 through April 2024.
  • Darrell Mason: The former amateur wrestler never wrestled a match.
  • Keyshawn LeFlore: The former college gymnast never wrestled a match.
  • Ezekiel Balogun: The former college basketball player was part of the spring 2023 class.

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah Gulak, Boa and Valentina I can see the reasoning behind. Rest of them I know nothing about other than recognising Bearhill's name so it seems like they weren't developing enough

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Bearhill was supposed be in the breakout tournament they do, but was taken out of it after they had Lexus King jump him and was replaced by King.