• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Level Up Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When does Lvl Up air? Maybe I can watch it to help discussions

Friday right after SmackDown live on Peacock but if you don't watch it right then you have to wait until the next morning for it to be uploaded to Hulu or like 2 weeks for it to be back on Peacock in replay form

Cwalker

Live may not be an option but early Saturday is possible.

Fuck it, I’ll try to be not so much of a no good part timer

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Wow you guys really pushed Smark to a breakdown for LEVEL UP holy shit.

I don't think the thread needed to be closed, we'll start there, especially in hindsight since it became a problem for months. There's also 0 vendetta by Dale, but I know some of you will never believe that as you're human and have made up your minds so who gives a fuck what Chris says.

But since clarification needs to be made for @Y2Jayne. Dale asked in November if it was time to do away with this thread and consolidate into one NXT general. I didn't see, I rarely check the staff from but I went back and found it, and there was not one single post responding to him with an opinion on it, yes.or no.

A few weeks later, probably after you first started bringing it up ALL THE TIME, Smark asked why it was closed. Dale said he didn't see the point in having both pinned when either were all that active as general threads and the only Level up post a week was you doing results sometimes. A couple people then said that the thread coulda just stayed open for the first time but Smark was like eh who cares it's just Level Up (lol of he only knew how important it was)

Again, I disagree that it needed closing, I would have left the thread and I'm opening it back up now. You can celebrate your weirdo victory because I know nothing I can say will convince you that Dale doesn't have this vendetta against you.

I had to go back and read the fucking staff room for LEVEL UP bc wrestling fans are children. No one should have given a fuck when the thread was closed, it's fucking LEVEL UP. Likewise, no one should have given a fuck when Smark reopened it because ITS FUCKING LEVEL UP. But because of everyone's "principles" here we are. Let's get some riveting Level Up discussion going now.
Who.is this even for? Isn't staff the ppl who were losing their shit over a gif n attacked smark for daring to open a thread. On his own website he pays for? The fuck does that have to do with us? Are you blaming y2j for this?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He thinks it was only done because Dale has a personal vendetta against him which is laughably untrue. That's the part I take issue with, but I don't expect anyone's opinion to change even though I went back to actually see the timeline of the thread being closed, he seems to think it's because he doesn't like Liv (I thought he did lol) so we're past reasoning there most likely.

The other part I take issue with is that anyone gave a fuck that the thread was reopened yesterday, yes. That's why I opened it back up and it will stay open and I don't care who has an issue with that on staff. This is one of the stupidest disputes I've actually witnessed on this website. Y2Jayne wins, that's that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
He thinks it was only done because Dale has a personal vendetta against him which is laughably untrue. That's the part I take issue with, but I don't expect anyone's opinion to change even though I went back to actually see the timeline of the thread being closed, he seems to think it's because he doesn't like Liv (I thought he did lol) so we're past reasoning there most likely.

The other part I take issue with is that anyone gave a fuck that the thread was reopened yesterday, yes. That's why I opened it back up and it will stay open and I don't care who has an issue with that on staff. This is one of the stupidest disputes I've actually witnessed on this website. Y2Jayne wins, that's that.
does he actually say that or did he just post a meme and you guys kept that going - did y2j harras you huys via pm or something? who cares what he thinks ultimately.

And you took offence to him taking a meme-y victory lap...really? Like it's really not THAT serious and the fact you guys took it as such, from my POV, is way more weird than posting a meme.

I just feel like staff are the ones making a huge deal over one user's opinion of another staff and then using that to grand stand some twisterd principle.

Yall work for smark, for free and your jobs are to ban ppl who are dicks and make threads occasionally. Does it really hurt people's feelings that much to open a thread when there's 1000s on the site? Not to mention Dale also acts like a jerk and talked down to Y2J for posting in the thread in the first place. I don't really like how the people responsible for this issue are not the ones getting a public earful, I guess.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
We were wrong, the thread is open
but you're still mad and wrote like 10 paragraphs about it is the issue, one where you called people weird and from my pov tried to guilt trip people into feeling bad that thread was reopened...because people were mean to smark...but it was his own ppl...

whatever lol, hopefully ppl get over this shit quickly cuz one thing i do agree with you, this is pathetically stupid lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
but you're still mad and wrote like 10 paragraphs about it is the issue, one where you called people weird and from my pov tried to guilt trip people into feeling bad that thread was reopened...because people were mean to smark...but it was his own ppl...

whatever lol, hopefully ppl get over this shit quickly cuz one thing i do agree with you, this is pathetically stupid lol

My apologies, I should have handled it better.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Personally I don't even care that the thread was reopened, I just wanted to be a shit goblin in staff chat and told Smark as much in private, I wasn't really serious in much of what I said. I think people were rather concerned that Dale wasn't "consulted" on it, not that he needed it tho lol.