• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Level Up Discussion Thread

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
This week :

Brooks Jensen def. Dion Lennox
Gigi Dolin def. Jaida Parker
Gulak and Dempsey def. Blade and Enofé

Jaida's not gonna last long in this business if she keeps wrestling without any knee and elbow pads. Probably the best ass on NXT though :slip:

Y2Jayne

This week :
Scrypts def Javier Bernal
Valentina Feroz def Amari Miller
The Family def Gulak and Dempsey

Scrypts with that sick handspring cutter :WOW

Y2Jayne

So Big Body Javi is cool with Tatum trying to get some HLA with Lyra?
Javier is just waiting for her to say the magic word.

anigif_sub-buzz-15508-1499709635-3.gif

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I shouldn’t have opened this thread without discussing it.

My apologies to my staff and to anyone that wanted this thread open.

Y’all have a great rest of your night.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wow you guys really pushed Smark to a breakdown for LEVEL UP holy shit.

I don't think the thread needed to be closed, we'll start there, especially in hindsight since it became a problem for months. There's also 0 vendetta by Dale, but I know some of you will never believe that as you're human and have made up your minds so who gives a fuck what Chris says.

But since clarification needs to be made for @Y2Jayne. Dale asked in November if it was time to do away with this thread and consolidate into one NXT general. I didn't see, I rarely check the staff from but I went back and found it, and there was not one single post responding to him with an opinion on it, yes.or no.

A few weeks later, probably after you first started bringing it up ALL THE TIME, Smark asked why it was closed. Dale said he didn't see the point in having both pinned when either were all that active as general threads and the only Level up post a week was you doing results sometimes. A couple people then said that the thread coulda just stayed open for the first time but Smark was like eh who cares it's just Level Up (lol of he only knew how important it was)

Again, I disagree that it needed closing, I would have left the thread and I'm opening it back up now. You can celebrate your weirdo victory because I know nothing I can say will convince you that Dale doesn't have this vendetta against you.

I had to go back and read the fucking staff room for LEVEL UP bc wrestling fans are children. No one should have given a fuck when the thread was closed, it's fucking LEVEL UP. Likewise, no one should have given a fuck when Smark reopened it because ITS FUCKING LEVEL UP. But because of everyone's "principles" here we are. Let's get some riveting Level Up discussion going now.