NXT is coming to USA Wednesday's 8-10 starting September 18

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah I can accept people have concern that the show might be changed up some when they enjoy what it is currently, but I always felt Vince was just an easy blame and people only give a fuck about the bad ideas he's had. It's just became a joke to me though that anything bad is Vince's fault and anything good we thank Heyman, Trips, or Bischoff for...which I admit I do in threads too and some people probably don't think I'm joking

Cause triple h is probably more in touch with wrestling now. Vince is old school. Triple H is a wrestler so he knows how wrestlers can get over. WWE is alright but a lot of start and stop pushes for superstars along with non entertaining segments can be Vince's fault. Also not listening to the crowd. It's been said that he literally rewrites raw and SD scripts last minute all the time. At this point I think Hunter is better suited to handle storylines

Reactions: Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cause triple h is probably more in touch with wrestling now. Vince is old school. Triple H is a wrestler so he knows how wrestlers can get over. WWE is alright but a lot of start and stop pushes for superstars along with non entertaining segments can be Vince's fault. Also not listening to the crowd. It's been said that he literally rewrites raw and SD scripts last minute all the time. At this point I think Hunter is better suited to handle storylines

SmackDown has been awesome the last few weeks and we've had a ton of stories of Vince rewriting it last minute. I like Triple H too, but idk if I can trust a dude that was a part of the Kliq to not push people just bc he likes them personally. But also I'm def not saying don't give Vince the negatives bc everything goes through him last, but I also think for that same reason he should get credit the positives too

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Old school still works.

Overthinking shit is why you get ten pounds of shit trying to get crammed into a five pound bag.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
SmackDown has been awesome the last few weeks and we've had a ton of stories of Vince rewriting it last minute. I like Triple H too, but idk if I can trust a dude that was a part of the Kliq to not push people just bc he likes them personally. But also I'm def not saying don't give Vince the negatives bc everything goes through him last, but I also think for that same reason he should get credit the positives too

Look all I know is that Luke Harper isn't getting a role on tv because Vince doesn't like him. That's enough to make me hate him lol.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Funny, how some of the same people who wants to get upset cause we worry about NXT, are the same people who bomb rush the AEW thread to do nothing but talk shit about it.

d1b.gif

notice how I said SOME, so if you're not one of the people who always does that, it wasn't about you.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
:TI: ......wait and see.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Look all I know is that Luke Harper isn't getting a role on tv because Vince doesn't like him. That's enough to make me hate him lol.

Luke Harper asked and got his release right after he returned from injury lmao

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

No? He asked for it, but was denied. Tf you mean he got it?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I don't think the release was granted....I haven't heard anything on that since April.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait and see.

Ooh I'll gladly wait and see. But I got plenty to go off of with Vince also. So if it's true that Trips will still be in control cool. Maybe if Vince is he wont' fuck it up to bad. But you know, I'm not about to do like you with AEW and just completely write it off.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince fuck it up.....oh there goes that narrative again..... :MJ:

Funny how a company at it's most financially successful is somehow being treated like the guy in charge is driving them towards a cliff becuase, he didn't book an angle YOU wanted. :lmao

I didn't write off AEW, I offered critiques to make them better.....just because you can't fathom someone not loving everything the elite guys do, well that's on you home boy.

Offering constructive criticism isn't hating something.

Take your internet blinders off kid.

Reactions: Cwalker

Sabretooth

Reaction score

No he didn't. What're you saying lol. He asked for his release because wwe literally told him they weren't going to use him then decided to be spiteful and not grant it. They're literally treating him like absolute garbage for no reason. Apparently this is because of one fucking match he had with EC3 on main Event that Vince "didn't think was good" so now he has it in for Luke.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The WWE name is what helped them get a lot of these deals they got man, Vince at one point was great and I give him credit for what he built. But the dude has slipped a lot over the years. Can he still come up with some great ideas, sure. But a lot of his stuff sometimes is really hit or miss, more so miss. He doesn't know how to book people sometimes, and a lot of times the wrong people get pushed. I still love the company, and I mange to find something about each show I like, or at least something going on in the product I like.

Now as far as loving everything The Elite guys do, I don't even do that. But it just seems that you and @KeepItFresh only come in there to talk shit. Anytime they do something good, or sell out a show, or something I hear no praise. Nothing, you just keep shush. Now KIF said he did like the Cody/Dustin match, that's good and I'm glad he did. So the way you talk about how no one gives Vince credit for the good, you're the same way with AEW. Checkmate.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I like rassle no matter what company it is, as long as it’s entertaining to me then I’ll keep watching it. I want AEW to thrive and be successful while I also want WWE to continue to thrive and be successful.