November edition of 'who do you miss the most?'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which superstar do you miss in the ring the most?

• Armando Estrada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elijah Burke

• Umaga

• Mr. Kennedy

• Edge

• Melina

• Hardcore Holly

• Val Venis

• Total voters

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

...So attacking Taker in HIAC having been disguised as a cameraman was stale?

...So winning the WHC in the triple threat by means of deploying 2 'edge' clones was stale?

...So him & Taker having match of the night on the majority of cards they appeared on was stale?

...Their TLC match was stale?

...Their HIAC match was stale?

Damn, I'm SO easily pleased! : P

The character was stale. When calling someone stale, you're referring to their character, not their wrestling. Him + Vickie = Stale.

Airfixx

Well I wasn't refering purely to his wrestling anyway... The twists and turns of his character's storyline over much of the year too.

What can I say; I simply didn't find him stale throughout 2008. (Although I do beleive they had one too many Edge/Taker matches, which I concur could contribute to peeps finding him boring, stale or whatever)... IMO, his mic work etc. showed us just how much depth there is to the Edge CHARACTER and held my interest in it, keeping me 'coming back for more' each week. (Then again I wasn't ranting week in, week out about wanting Vicki G off of my TV either...)

To see him still gaining mad heat, even when he was screwing over such a fated figure like Vicki, was just masterfull!

Adampro123

Reaction score
Pretty easy answer here. for me its gotta be MR Kennedy. with edge and burke being right there and 2nd are 3rd. but i also miss Umaga too. and honestly i already miss Evan Bourne.