November edition of 'who do you miss the most?'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which superstar do you miss in the ring the most?

• Armando Estrada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elijah Burke

• Umaga

• Mr. Kennedy

• Edge

• Melina

• Hardcore Holly

• Val Venis

• Total voters

chessarmy

I'm going with Edge. He is a phenomenal worker who basically carried Smackdown! on his back for months. He needs to come back, and he needs to come back now

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Umaga by a country mile. He's one of the best in the WWE, and most definitely the the best big man. The guys moveset is great, and he plays his character perfectly.

Kennedy can drop dead for all I care. Overrated as hell.

C4

Most definitely, Edge :yesyes:

We see some of the best storylines of the WWE when he is on the Smackdown roster. I've said this before and I'm going to say it again, Edge portrays his heel character to perfection. Who doesn't miss Edge?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Most definitely, Edge :yesyes:

We see some of the best storylines of the WWE when he is on the Smackdown roster. I've said this before and I'm going to say it again, Edge portrays his heel character to perfection. Who doesn't miss Edge?

Me.

He had grown stale, and there's no need for him on TV right now. It's not like there is anything for him to do right now.

Oh and I forgot to mention; Melina is second.

seX-Power

Melina imo. :eek: The Womens division needs her and she needs the title. Imo

Kennedy & Burke are super overrated by the way. Thought I'd point that out.

Quoted for truth.

Kizza

Umaga.

He returns, I return to Smackdown. Now if he would just total squash Mr. Kennedy for no reason whatsoever, I would officially be a Smackdown mark.

Airfixx

...Fave from the list? Edge, no contest, but I think the timing for his absense was perfect. He hasn't been missed per say and now peeps are all up for his return.

However, I think Kennedy & Umaga have been more conspicuous in their absense. Given that the mid-card has been the main focus on SD since a month or so after the draft, with the added flexibility that the presence of the pair of them would have brought, the US title could have become REALLY hot!

Reaction score
This isn't even a debate if you ask me. Edge 110%

Now, Elijah, Umaga, and Kennedy are all definately debatable and I look forward to each of their returns, however Edge blows them all out of the water.

Vandy316

Reaction score
I guess I will be missing Elijah for a long time now. Hopefully he goes to TNA

Airfixx

^^^Yeah, he shoulda done cartwheels and gone about with a midget, 15 valets & a juggling ferret... Y'know, just to spice his character up a bit. : P

seX-Power

He should have jobbed some more to HHH. That would have made everybody happy. :yesyes: >_>

Airfixx

...So attacking Taker in HIAC having been disguised as a cameraman was stale?

...So winning the WHC in the triple threat by means of deploying 2 'edge' clones was stale?

...So him & Taker having match of the night on the majority of cards they appeared on was stale?

...Their TLC match was stale?

...Their HIAC match was stale?

Damn, I'm SO easily pleased! : P

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
This thread is stupid tbh.

But, Edge for the most part. I'd love to see Edge/Triple H feud for the WWE title. Without Edge, and Big Show/Taker in a feud, Smackdown is lacking some main-event competition.