Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I think there's enough reactions from the Tweet thing for there to be something here. Whether it's Tweet himself, or the reaction to it from Demo God or the reaction to Demo God's reaction from E-V. This is probably the next course of action for the rest of the 40 hours.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You're a town leader, I expect you and Jeff and others (Poyser, and Magic), to start pushing directions shortly after the fluff phase and actually attempt to get some reads. As you can tell, the fluff phase is over, so get some reads.
I'll play this game at my own pace and if you wanna push me for not liking said pace, be my guest. I'm cutting this interaction short for now cause I can literally feel people rolling their eyes over it already.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I had a dream I was being chased by a snake so may take me a while to settle in as I contemplate the significance :)

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I like this from E-V. Are you Evolution from WF. If you are sorry about the whole lie detector thing that got you lynched when it really turned out I was lying. I don't think you are but it's a funny little tidbit of mine. Anyway...

Nah I was Mr Evans / Lethal Evans on WF

Big Man

Reaction score
Do you not think it’s interesting for someone to be here but not comment at all? Why didn’t you leave a post when you’d read it?
not really no. you even said yourself that there was nothing worth commenting on in the first 5 pages. I guess it'd be weird if someone just read the whole thread and then left without making a post, but I don't see why you think I had to comment on any of the posts upto that point.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'll play this game at my own pace and if you wanna push me for not liking said pace, be my guest. I'm cutting this interaction short for now cause I can literally feel people rolling their eyes over it already.

unvote vote Tweet

how you liking the pace now big man?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think there's enough reactions from the Tweet thing for there to be something here. Whether it's Tweet himself, or the reaction to it from Demo God or the reaction to Demo God's reaction from E-V. This is probably the next course of action for the rest of the 40 hours.
What's your opinion on our interaction? Did you think my Barry vote was serious?

Xenus

Reaction score
not really no. you even said yourself that there was nothing worth commenting on in the first 5 pages. I guess it'd be weird if someone just read the whole thread and then left without making a post, but I don't see why you think I had to comment on any of the posts upto that point.

It’s ok I’ve lost interest as I liked your Barry post.

Big Man

Reaction score
is this a serious post? :deandre

why would we want the whole day phase to focus on a select few players?

Chloe B

Reaction score
What's your opinion on our interaction? Did you think my Barry vote was serious?

didn't realise you even voted him. but yah probably not. but you how stupid things can get if you played at WF, what were you thinking?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
huh? you literally said 'I get it's a joke....' but now you don't think it was a joke?
I did not say that, don't misconstrue what I actually said.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gosh I gotta try real hard not to get condescending here, so in the nicest way possible: Chloe, how much heat do you think your vote and Barrys are making me feel?

Also I already said I'm on my way to work and got 2 days off after that, so I got plenty of time to get involved in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.