Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Hey Giles what do you think of Ace so far based on his entrance to the thread? Do you think he’s pushing fluff, because there’s literally nothing on all 5 pages I want to comment on.

Hey Ace, what do you think of EV’s entrance to the thread? Was he using you as a crutch to enter without commenting on the game so far?

You didn't ask me but I will comment anyway. Ace is doing well in that he's avoiding any type of conflict. All his posts are very mundane and he like it that way.

No EV didn't really do that. He just did what everybody else was doing and chatting shite.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That, my friend, is called a backtrack. Especially when you never made it clear in your first post.
:fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam:

Okay then, this is our gamely reminder that my sense of humour belongs on death row.

You still haven't answered my question of where the difference between me not pushing stuff and everybody else not pushing stuff lies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But why are you answering for him is my question

And what you just quoted is my answer because Barrett does not need to talk about his claim in the first couple pages of the game he just doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam: :fplam:

Okay then, this is our gamely reminder that my sense of humour belongs on death row.

You still haven't answered my question of where the difference between me not pushing stuff and everybody else not pushing stuff lies.
You're a town leader, I expect you and Jeff and others (Poyser, and Magic), to start pushing directions shortly after the fluff phase and actually attempt to get some reads. As you can tell, the fluff phase is over, so get some reads.

Xenus

Reaction score
:francis

What's this supposed to mean?
The last game I played the opening revolves around Smark defending Barry and it hurts my soul to remember. Not aimed at you, but interesting you immediately took it that way.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And what you just quoted is my answer because Barrett does not need to talk about his claim in the first couple pages of the game he just doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Barry is making arguments against Tweet, I just can't see the point as to why you felt the need to intervene and defend Barry when he's clearly capable of doing it himself?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
When did the fluff phase end? It seemed to die pretty quickly.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But Barry is making arguments against Tweet, I just can't see the point as to why you felt the need to intervene and defend Barry when he's clearly capable of doing it himself?

Barry doesn’t always able to defend himself have you played these games long enough to see how often he’s literally Miss Lynch for absolutely nothing?

He also had just responded to it for the first time at the same time I had seen the post and responded to it.

Big Man

Reaction score
I mean it could certainly be a joke and I'm just not seeing it, but the specifics of it really don't make me like it from a play standpoint.
huh? you literally said 'I get it's a joke....' but now you don't think it was a joke?

Reactions: Xenus

Chloe B

Reaction score
Interesting that Big Man and Rugrat liked this without posting FWIW.

Not really?

Vote Tweet

I get it's a joke but it also feels like he's sitting back and just not doing much. Call it a hunch, yo.

Agree.

This feels like a cheap way to get heat on Barry.

Agree.

You’ll get used to Ace. Are you Zane B btw?

No I'm Chloe B.

Hello friends

Just so you know today is pretty busy and I’m not gonna be able to play properly til tomorrow

I have read the opening 5 pages tho go me!

vote jeff

Shouldn't have bothered. Lmao

It probably is, but best to shut it down before it becomes a thing. It’s super easier to start a wagon on Barry for nothing. Let him hang himself if he’s scum.

Why are you leaping to the defence of Barry so quickly here Smark?

I like this from E-V. Are you Evolution from WF. If you are sorry about the whole lie detector thing that got you lynched when it really turned out I was lying. I don't think you are but it's a funny little tidbit of mine. Anyway...

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello friends and fellow competitors.

Really interested in seeing how the augmentation and valhalla/hel mechanics play out. This should be a fun game!

I’m about to be a Dad so I guess I’ve got a lot going on... Thought I’d get one more game in - let’s just hope I don’t have to finish the game in the labour ward :brodgers
Congratulations! :)

Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
Well this certainly got way bigger than it had any right to be :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.