Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Proving his role in a way t hat befits to town helps town. I'm not sure how much more I need to clarify this.

If he uses on someone you think is town, you can just vote to kill the duelist. There's zero downside to give a duelist a shot at use their role.

Sorry but if I think someone is scum, a duelist claim ain't saving them imo. It's not a confirmed town role. Heck his variant is a scummy variant too where he can pick two people to duel. He didn't need to pick himself if I read it correctly.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and tbh, im wasnt going to trust Haza with town business when he's shown to go rogue as all alignments. call me paranoid :cozy
At least this is fair, I just don't see how he was being scummy. The Magic interaction alone made it seem impossible for him to be scum.

That a ballsy move to shade a player as strong as Magic for giving you a solid town read. Magic rode to death on Haza being town.

I don't see Haza being scum in that scenario, even if Magic was scum because why tie yourself like that for Haza?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sorry but if I think someone is scum, a duelist claim ain't saving them imo. It's not a confirmed town role. Heck his variant is a scummy variant too where he can pick two people to duel. He didn't need to pick himself if I read it correctly.
I've not heard that version of the role, but considering he was town, it wouldn't have been a problem.

But my point was even if he was scum, forcing him to kill someone else you personally see as scum or poe is quite helpful.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Yes, Yes I was, and this was *long* before OMB ever claimed info. So your point would be what?

Doesn’t it seem kinda fishy? Especially before then you were all for lynching Flay. Who’d you rather look at tomorrow; Flay or OMB?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I've not heard that version of the role, but considering he was town, it wouldn't have been a problem.

But my point was even if he was scum, forcing him to kill someone else you personally see as scum or poe is quite helpful.

If given a group he can always get an extra kill off on town as he can pick two town people to pick off. And tbh I wouldn't want to trust someone I find scummy with that power.

If he hadn't had just randomly as fuck changed his mind on Magic we probs no lynch tbh

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If given a group he can always get an extra kill off on town as he can pick two town people to pick off. And tbh I wouldn't want to trust someone I find scummy with that power.

If he hadn't had just randomly as fuck changed his mind on Magic we probs no lynch tbh
As long as he's given a group of people the majority of town view as poe, this are people the town are looking to lynch or vig, anyway.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
You were voting OMG right? And then voted Haza just to avoid a no lynch, ya?
nah I had some minor suspicion that he may be trying to pocket me as he likes to do

I was fine with a no lynch as I stated

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
As long as he's given a group of people the majority of town view as poe, this are people the town are looking to lynch or vig, anyway.

Still helps scum though by reducing the numbers. Either way I stand by my play. I was wrong but I'll learn from it. The role Haza claimed though won't stop me lynching someone in the future if I have a read.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
nah I had some minor suspicion that he may be trying to pocket me as he likes to do

I was fine with a no lynch as I stated
If that's true, my mistake. I was lead to believe you were against no lynch.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Let's look at some particular OMB posts, shall we :cozy

You guys base it off past games and honestly I could care less what i did last game or what anyone did last game I am basing it off the fact of post this game though trying to swing me from the gallows after grim startes a push for Raid does not look good for him or you

I didn't start a push on Haza. That would be Jeff. I followed along as I felt it was a good direction to follow and Jeff's argument of the sudden shift in direction from Haza was way off to me.

@Grim Cornette what makes you think Raid is maf how do you feel bout CP & Xenus

This feels like the ever beloved phrase "paper-pushing" :rabbitears Acting like he's doing something but not actually adding to the conversation when the push on Haza had been examined ad hoc beforehand.

shall I read back or shall we just lynch OMB and call it a day?
:stephena2: i just give the census man get into your chatzy with thst talk

OMGUS and susses Big Man, and then fails to expand upon this view later on.

Hez going to say to confirm post of census but afyer i call him out as a scum possible suddenly my post w e re weird

Is this even English? I'm certain this is in regards to Smark, but Smark was rightfully pointing out the inconsistencies in OMB's thought process.

You seem so mighty netvous and gung ho to kill me like you are tunneling bad

Once again susses Smark.

[Smark in his QT]
:stephena3: dammit omb

Indicates that Smark is mafia, never expands upon it.

Smark thinking bout lynching omb

And finishes off with this lame gem.

OMB's posts sussing Big Man and Smark, and none of them having any real semblance of reason to them. Dunno mates, seems like he's just OMGUS'ing as a scummy boi to me.

None of his posts have any of that particular OMB bite to them and it, I suppose this will sound weird, but doesn't sound like a confident town OMB. Especially his posts where it looks like he completely tried to suss me (despite reading me town earlier) for voting Haza, despite me not even starting the wagon (that being Jeff here).

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
also I'm pretty sure CP wanted OMB lynched ahead of Gaza but goes on the Gaza wagon right OMB? hmm
OMB didn't have the votes or momentum sadly. Also others brought up a good point that we'd be able to solve him anyway

Reactions: Chloe B

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Still helps scum though by reducing the numbers. Either way I stand by my play. I was wrong but I'll learn from it. The role Haza claimed though won't stop me lynching someone in the future if I have a read.
You and I vehemently disagree as I think info flips are helpful to town, but no worries.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
At least this is fair, I just don't see how he was being scummy. The Magic interaction alone made it seem impossible for him to be scum.

That a ballsy move to shade a player as strong as Magic for giving you a solid town read. Magic rode to death on Haza being town.

I don't see Haza being scum in that scenario, even if Magic was scum because why tie yourself like that for Haza?

he still never really explained why he hopped off magic though, regardless of said interaction. his defence was also quite laughable and then quickly got personal. While I'll admit some of my own ego may have been involved, I can't really let shit like that slide, regardless if magic is saying he's town :draper2 . we can argue about semantics all night long, but what's done is done.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
he still never really explained why he hopped off magic though, regardless of said interaction. his defence was also quite laughable and then quickly got personal. While I'll admit some of my own ego may have been involved, I can't really let shit like that slide, regardless if magic is saying he's town :draper2 . we can argue about semantics all night long, but what's done is done.
In mafia nothing is what's done is done.

In these reasonings somewhere for why a town lynch was pushed through will be the key to funding scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.