Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This is crap. (Your comment, not you, I’m sure you’re a lovely person :pals: ) as this has already been explored at length and you can’t seriously suss someone for getting confused with town means being in a colour that has pretty much always been code for a scum lean. Busybody work.
Discussed at length huh? Far as I can tell N0M asked Alco about hit, Alco went tenay and that was it. For all I know that coulda been a s/s interaction. I'm not gonna ride this all the way to the moon either, I just genuinely don't get why he'd be this confused over Lethals colour code if he himself had an orange role PM.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Nice of Jeff to join us, would be nice if my day one choice for scum would do the same. YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME @Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What are you thinking here?

I'm thinking/trying to remember the last time Tweet unvoted me so non-caringly. Like last game he was up my ass over the lamest shit, this time he just unvotes me when i hadnt even showed up. seems off to me now that im looking through his posts a bit more deeply.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
EV's role is his role. Not too bothered about him proving it. I do lean town after the smark exchange

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Xenus

Reaction score
Proving his role would help my read of his play, tbh.

I mean that’s going to be really really difficult right now if I’m right. I’m not sure what else I can say, but read my posts and Gambits and you should be able to put it together. If you’re just saying you want him to prove it a bit later then I 100% agree, he has to.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
That's weak Tweet lol, who studied their role PM

Reactions: Alco

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
For the record I also thought Lethal was scum coding me. Using orange in reads lists is a bit confusing.

Xenus

Reaction score
EV's role is his role. Not too bothered about him proving it. I do lean town after the smark exchange

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
Considering he hasn’t claimed, I think he has to? Awful quick to just accept it the role at face value, or are we thinking different things? I thought I was pretty clear :lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:francis why are you trying to simultaneously antagonize me here while unvoting. Also since when do you back off me so easily.
Again, what would you like me to do instead? Keep my vote on you and push you while you're evidently not around? Would you have taken more kindly to that?

Xenus

Reaction score
Discussed at length huh? Far as I can tell N0M asked Alco about hit, Alco went tenay and that was it. For all I know that coulda been a s/s interaction. I'm not gonna ride this all the way to the moon either, I just genuinely don't get why he'd be this confused over Lethals colour code if he himself had an orange role PM.
I read it as a scum read too. I’ve never paid attention to colour in PM’s.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again, what would you like me to do instead? Keep my vote on you and push you while you're evidently not around? Would you have taken more kindly to that?

I'd have been pissed off, but I'd be reading you more favorably, yes :draper2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I read it as a scum read too. I’ve never paid attention to colour in PM’s.

I knew orange was town in the pm, but that doesn’t register for me when reading a reads list.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The Chloe direction feels meh to me. I think the main driving point of it is something that we were told not to hunt on. I’m not partaking.
Not for me it isn't. I've disliked multiple posts of his, like him wanting to focus the dayphase solely around Barry, Smark and I, and him jumping the TKOK wagon while in a nutshell saying that TKOK is sheeping and parroting, but turns out Chloe was just sheeping Magic with that TKOK vote himself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
how much EXACT time do we have, and how much do we need for a full lynch? There's a few things I'd like to press, but I'm worried about time and votes atm, and a no-lynch isnt exactly helpful for us

Status
Not open for further replies.