Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Not trying to dredge up the whole saga from last night but from Flay's POV - if you're thinking "anyone but me" why would you vote the person you've said you agree with?
Tbf and trying to not be a dick, flay sometimes made baffling anti town plays as town

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xenus

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because you’re not him...

Oh we're gettin' this Xenus :brodgers :pals:

Can you understand what I'm saying though? Me/Smark were both going at it, I don't understand the logic behind 180ing on that for self preservation.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If don’t think you’re gonna find logic here. Earlier Chloe also said they welcomed a wagon and then here voted you to get the wagon away from them.
And then claimed before the wagon had even happened. Have you played with Flay before, Smark?
Tbf and trying to not be a dick, flay sometimes made baffling anti town plays as town

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Not a tunnel to go down then? :heston

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And then claimed before the wagon had even happened. Have you played with Flay before, Smark?

If Zane B was Chloe’s alt on WF, I have. And it was a ride. We were actually paired as masons once and he tried to get me lynched.

Xenus

Reaction score
Oh we're gettin' this Xenus :brodgers :pals:

Can you understand what I'm saying though? Me/Smark were both going at it, I don't understand the logic behind 180ing on that for self preservation.

No. Flay’s entire MO is that he’s anti-town when town sometimes as Gambit said above. I’ve seen him fake results a hundred times AS TOWN - he even mentioned it to you in his Evolution post. He invented info to lynch his scum lean, who was town. It’s just a self preservation vote.

And I’m sorry I’ll be less of a dick... Giles :brodgers

Xenus

Reaction score
If Zane B was Chloe’s alt on WF, I have. And it was a ride. We were actually paired as masons once and he tried to get me lynched.
Whilst that sounds like Flay :lmao , as far as I know he was Flay then Chloe on WF, but he might’ve changed again once I left.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

so what would be your current conclusion on him?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Oh and I hosted a game once and Flay poisoned the hider’s target knowing they were hiding there. :heston

He was TOWN. as were his targets. Both of them.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Whilst that sounds like Flay :lmao , as far as I know he was Flay then Chloe on WF, but he might’ve changed again once I left.

He was banned on the Chloe account and came back as Zane B. Everyone was sure it was them and now that they’re using Chloe B here, I think confirms it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ehhh I have to ask though. @E-V why haven't you thrown any votes down with all the shit you are talking?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
so what would be your current conclusion on him?

This feels more trolling town Flay and if their scum, not sure what info we’d learn at this juncture.

I’m not afraid to lynch if it’s our only option.

He’s a danger to town. Just not sure what he backs up.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No. Flay’s entire MO is that he’s anti-town when town sometimes as Gambit said above. I’ve seen him fake results a hundred times AS TOWN - he even mentioned it to you in his Evolution post. He invented info to lynch his scum lean, who was town. It’s just a self preservation vote.

And I’m sorry I’ll be less of a dick... Giles :brodgers

Oh wow, okay. I just saw Gambits post and replied. It just stuck out as odd to me and if anyone else had done it, I think it's a fair point lol.

:francis why has Giles stuck with you?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ehhh I have to ask though. @E-V why haven't you thrown any votes down with all the shit you are talking?

This is one of my issues with him. Doesn’t have a strong opinion on anyone yet. No willingness to vote.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
My goodness that Smark/E-V exchange just never ended. Ever. I mean, not to be a pot calling the kettle black (as I've been guilty of countless tunneled arguments) but wow, that was quite tiresome. That said, I have a hunch it's town/town exchange as Evans is doubling down on the case, it's consistent, he's not "reaching" for anything and certainly isn't paper pushing. Smark, from my experiences, wouldn't bring so much attention to himself on D1 with his posting and hysterical-like reactions to the exchanges. Happy to put them both in town. I'm also going to put TKOK in my town column as he's actually reading through the thread, interacting and contributing. Odd tell, but I've been wrong on him so many times before through limited content and will trust a Magic observation about his habits.

Would like to hear a little bit from Jeff, but iirc, he was having family over or something so he MAY be occupied with that, at least he indicated as much in Discord the other night (WIFOM ftw)

Got some quotes to pop in now too
Is this the same stuff we caught you for in MTG? It appears you've read the entire thread and formed a couple opinions, but what sticks out to me is this Magic/TKOK thing you comment about, cause you mention it here, and later on quote a Magic post where he wants people to vote TKOK and you give him the FOS for it. If you've read the thread, why not mention you disliked Magics play around TKOK while you were commenting on it in this big post up here?
you have no town reads whatsoever?
:pogba
I'm not sure how you can be so confused over this if you got an orange role PM?
EV has come off more like his usual self from my POV, annoyingly so. There was time reading back I felt Tweet was happy commenting on the situation, but not really offering an actual direction on it. Last game he was town, and I gave him a bit of crap for not going in the direction town was going in or I wanted, he stuck to his positions that game regardless. here I'm just not getting as much...i dunno, guts?
No idea what you're talking about tbh. I engaged Smark and Barry over their reactions to my joke vote, Evans chimed in at some point and argued the whole thing to death long after I was willing to talk about it anymore, and in the end what I got from it were two town reads on Evans and Smark, as well as a scum read on Chloe. Like, what do you want me to do instead? Would you like me to start a new wagon or push somebody unrelated for the heck of it?

Reactions: Alco
Status
Not open for further replies.