Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Does Jeff usually just duck the thread? In the few games I’ve seen him play he’s usually all over the thread being top poster.
No. Even when scum he at least posts. He just struggles for content.

It's worrying he's not posting and that's why I have him in yellow, but I'll reserve the possibility he's really got something going on.

Xenus

Reaction score
No. Even when scum he at least posts. He just struggles for content.

It's worrying he's not posting and that's why I have him in yellow, but I'll reserve the possibility he's really got something going on.

I don’t see him ducking either. He was scum in a game I played (memory is shot) and he was one of the top posters, but saying that I think Poyser did catch him off like two posts.

Alco

Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of his entrance either, which is why my vote is still on him. If he doesn't show in the afternoon, I'll want to look elsewhere though

Reactions: Xenus

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I find the lack of Poyser votes insulting quite frankly, I’m pretty good at picking em out day 1

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Gambit, why are you hunting via Character? You should know better than that. If you don’t like Chloe’s play than vote but voting because of a character misspelling or thinking she faked one that doesn’t exist is absurd. Cmon man.

Reactions: Tweet

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gambit, why are you hunting via Character? You should know better than that. If you don’t like Chloe’s play than vote but voting because of a character misspelling or thinking she faked one that doesn’t exist is absurd. Cmon man.
Because it looked like he fucked his fake or was fucking about. And tbh he might have fucked up his fake.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m not putting any stock in it. Would be fucking hilarious though if he is scum, claimed under zero pressure of votes and screwed up the fake :kawhi

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’m not putting any stock in it. Would be fucking hilarious though if he is scum, claimed under zero pressure of votes and screwed up the fake :kawhi
Yeah that is more the angle I'm going. Also was confused as couldn't find anyone fitting that name. Took me 25 mins to find something close to what he posted. Eother way he messed up his claim

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count 3

Jeff 3 - Poyser, Alco, Xenus
Chloe 2 - Big Man, CP
EV 3 - Smark, Chloe, Barry
Poyser 1 - Phenom
TKOK 1 - Magic
Magic 2 - Doddsy, Rugrat

You have just less than 10 hours left. 12 votes to lynch.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Xenus

Reaction score
Flay, odo would check. Ps my phone is a bitch on this site

I just don’t see this. If you’ve bothered to create a fake that makes sense from a flavour perspective, which we both agree it does based on our research, I don’t think you half-arse the name. Feels like you’re reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.