Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenus

Reaction score
I'm Viaorr

I am an Odinson, back up for something so essentially a VT atm

back me or sack me

I found a couple of things that work for Flay’s claim, including a god of hidden power, so I’m okay with this.

it actually makes me believe it more with the spelling because if it throws up nothing in google then how would he have got it unless Odo gave it to them? Does Odo give fakes?

Alco

Reaction score
I've never actually called you or Barry scum, my whole point is the reaction you two had to a clear tongue in cheek post was bizarrely exaggerated and it's entirely possible that's because you got an agenda. FWIW I agree you jumping to his aid like that would be a horrid move as co-scum and you being this argumentative to the hilt is more in line with your town meta, so I guess this whole ordeal wasn't entirely fruitless.
At this point in my readback, yea, that's the vibe I get as well from Smark.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think we found the same god xenus. But yeah i think he misspelt it noe i found a name

Reactions: Xenus

Alco

Reaction score
Poyser in last scum QT: "I actually had a really obvious scum tell that nobody ever picked up on. I realised that as scum, I always tended to announce my departure whether going to sleep/work/gonna be busy and be away for a bit whereas as town I would usually just go lmao"

I expect his response to be that he is adjusting / its possible to change your meta etc etc but it doesn't really make sense for him to do that if he is town because as town your goal is to make other people you are town. And this just makes me think he is definitely scum.

I think it's far more likely he would make this adjustment as scum by not announcing his departure a couple times.
this is incredible if true :banderas2

Alco

Reaction score
He didn't pivot to anyone though he just unvoted and left

A couple things about Evans is he didn't push the Smark thing to a vote like I expected and he seemed to back off once others made it clear they weren't going to buy in on a Smark wagon. I'd have to look back at his last game but I seem to recall him being more persistent. So not really giving him a town read at this junkture.
I like this point, although he keeps piling on with the multiquotes, which shows at least some persistance. But him not voting ultimately is not a great look.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm Viaorr

I am an Odinson, back up for something so essentially a VT atm

back me or sack me
I've been a back-up too once in an Odo game, so this is entirely possible.

I don't really get the timing of the claim though :pogba

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't think Flay would put a character together by just typing out letters to something that doesn't exist, pretty safe to say he just misspelled whatever he was going for based on memory

Alco

Reaction score
flay randomly claiming-> good look

should we just lynch tkok? that's fun. sounds fun. LET'S DO IT? who's with me.

vote tkok
This is kinda out of nowhere :hmm:

Also not even voting for pressure or anything, just straight up vote to lynch :krillin2

Alco

Reaction score
So yeah, not gonna pretend I read through the Smark/EV arguments but my experience is that they are the two most likely players as town to spend like 20 pages going back and forth arguing and debating when noone else really is looking at either one as a likely scum read. Particularly EV reminds me of last game when he was town both times. And I remember smark having like twice as many posts as anyone else as town in a game on WF I think.

I don't really have any major scumreads at this point. Can't read people like Chloe, TKOK, Gambitto having never played with them which doesn't help but nothing has set alarm bells ringing for me.

Would like to hear a bit more from Jeff, Poyser, Rugrat, and Lethal.
Ace I got this funny feeling you're just cooking up a huge bowl of wordsoup there.

Alco

Reaction score
Here's to hoping my good friend Jeff does not have big real-life issues, because his absence sure is notable.

<3

Alco

Reaction score
1. Ace
2. Evans
3. CP
4. Alco
5. Jeff

6. Lethal
7. Barry
8. Tweet
9. Smark

10. TKOK
11. Phen0m
12. OMB
13. Xenus
14. Poyser
15. Gambit
16. Doddsy
17. Chloe
18. Rugrat
19. Big Man
20. Magic
21. Brutus
22. Haza

imo.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Xenus

Reaction score
Here's to hoping my good friend Jeff does not have big real-life issues, because his absence sure is notable.

<3

Does Jeff usually just duck the thread? In the few games I’ve seen him play he’s usually all over the thread being top poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.