Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because lynching magic wasn't a bad play, lynching magic without letting him talk was. I wasn't saying under no circumstances do we lynch magic, because that's not what I meant. I said wait for him to talk because we should have waited for him to talk

I mean even when I said it I doubted it was actually the case

I'm gonna have to have a look because I think I'm misunderstanding what an arsonist is

Anything under 12 is a quick lynch to me because it allows for different time zones and work structures

Didn't say I want to lynch you tomorrow :pals:

That makes sense around the bad play etc, but an arsonist = primes during the night phase then can detonate on another nightphase. Anyone who is primed dies from the detonation. A strong play with an arsonist role who is likely to survive to end game can take out everyone.

Factoring in the time zones, I understand what you mean but I personally disagree. I think that's a POV arguement we'll never settle on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Lethal Banks it appears EV has answered your question. If someone want to look at wf by all means. im not though :heston

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Because lynching magic wasn't a bad play, lynching magic without letting him talk was. I wasn't saying under no circumstances do we lynch magic, because that's not what I meant. I said wait for him to talk because we should have waited for him to talk

tbf he hadn't been around much, if at all, and I doubt he provides much if anything. Probably said fuck it to the game after seeing the role.

My last scum game was when I repped in for Sky in Christmas Mafia I believe and I was also scum in Rugrats game on WF.

I haven't drawn scum since I came back no and to clarify, still haven't.

@Lethal Banks - just to confirm though, you're now sus of me?

:pogba

Please don't spin a narrative. I'm just entertaining all possibilities, my meme-making pal :)

@Lethal Banks it appears EV has answered your question. If someone want to look at wf by all means. im not though :heston

Yeah nah fuck that wasteland of a place

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
tbf he hadn't been around much, if at all, and I doubt he provides much if anything. Probably said fuck it to the game after seeing the role.

Please don't spin a narrative. I'm just entertaining all possibilities, my meme-making pal :)

Yeah nah fuck that wasteland of a place

No narrative, but that's what the post felt like lol.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That makes sense around the bad play etc, but an arsonist = primes during the night phase then can detonate on another nightphase. Anyone who is primed dies from the detonation. A strong play with an arsonist role who is likely to survive to end game can take out everyone.

Factoring in the time zones, I understand what you mean but I personally disagree. I think that's a POV arguement we'll never settle on.
Okay, well if he claims that he's likely fucked then I'll concede that, though the voting without waiting still sits wrong

Bottom, yeah it is

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Jeff
Ace
Gambit v2
Lethal
OMB
Brutus
Doddsy
Tweet
CP

In that order.

I think it's unlikely to be Smark/Barry and I'm happy with their town reads right now. Smark needs no explanation, Barry around his Phen0m push and his play generally seems like town Barry.

I still don't buy the redirect on Jeff and I think Ace is likely Hel or scum at this point, especially the way he was sniffing around about CP still being able to heal and his turn around on backing Jeffs redirect theory, then as soon as the Hel Cop thing came out, he was pushing to lynch Jeff when the indy spec started. His vote on Magic felt like self preservation to draw away from the speculation around him.

Big Man has been a sus for me for quite a while, not a lot to go off from him. Gambit says he's happy to claim so we'll see what comes from that.

Lethals "forgetting to cop" then suddenly "oh I've been out of shots since I copped Chloe" is :deandre

OMB just to clear up the census nonsense, he's been a strong town read for a while but during the Magic push, the way he came back in and offered himself up as another lynch was weird. Almost as if he was trying to reinforce he's happy to lose the game just to prove he's town.

Brutus, Doddsy has suggested he knows you're 100% town - I assume we'll find out why from him soon. You are both interchangeable on the POE order because of this.

Tweet has been a town lean all game for me, nothing changes that. I buy his augmenter claim and I think the fact TKOK was augmented means that it's not guaranteed he augmented Phen0m.

CP is likely town, but POE simply because I want to know for certain how he came back etc.

Ace

Reaction score
I just don't see EV's aggression WRT wanting Magic lynched as scummy.

It isn't really going to help him look much more townie as scum presumably doesn't know who 3P are either. So to be that aggressive in driving the lynch only really only makes sense if it is genuine.

I'm not sure I buy Lethal's claims re: being out of abilities after claiming to forget how many roles he has left. It reeks of not wanting to give another town report so that he can protect his scumbois from a whittled-down POE.

I'm kinda indifferent on Brutus, Barry and Doddsy for now. They'll be POE fodder down the line I guess. Big Man hasn't contributed much and I don't have a read for him/Gambit either.

Jeff is a mindfuck I'm not going to get into r/n because I think we spoke about my thoughts on him enough last day phase :heston:

I think OMB looks decent as a POE scum option as I've not liked his posting much, and Tweet seems to have slid through the cracks since Smark's focus on him earlier in the game.

CP prolly gets a relative town read for being confirmed town last life, and Smark is an easy town read.

I guess my best bet for scum now is Lethal/OMB/Tweet although Jeff could easily be in there somewhere with the whole was he redirected or wasn't he deal.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'd honestly say lynch Brutus tomorrow if we can help it.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Lethal if you had no shots left why did you ask to be augmented?

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Evans

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What's changed your mind about Brutus over OMB?
Nothing has changed. They're my two scum reads. But, y'know, indy flip.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
And yes, I'm painfully aware I said I'd be in favor of lynching OMB anyways regardless of flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.