Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
tenor.gif

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Hey bitches will need to catch up but CP is 100% town. No problem claiming during day either

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
:WOW

Alright well if that's what I believe it to be that helps 2 of my scummier reads

That's the possibility I was thinking of, yes. If they had rolecopped the SK that's a golden opportunity to both avoid lynching themselves as well as getting rid of a potential threat

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah not gonna lie Barry and Evans still look mad sus for that quick lynch, especially just after I said not do it. Indy flip does not disqualify them being mafia, in fact makes it more likely they just wanted to get rid of the SK

This post is bothering me. Especially the bolded part.

You've not done a lot all game (not being rude, :pals: and all) but in terms of town contributions, you haven't really), aside from keep reminding us that Brutus is town which fair enough, you've said you can tell us more about but why are you trying to make yourself look good by saying "especially just after I said not to do it" and let's be honest here Doddsy, you didn't say "don't do it" - you asked why people were antsy to do it and said there's not much harm in waiting for him to show up. If you genuinely didn't want that vote going through, you would have had a bit more conviction in stopping it.

What's best is you've done this before in this game, you even voted Flay fully expecting them to flip town and just left a "Lol he's done this before don't count ya chickens!"

Let's talk about what's more suspicious - someone giving their full reasoning for why they want to lynch Magic based on the flavour, previous meta of catching Magic and it turning out right.

Or someone popping up every 16 hours "oh I said that's bad, he looks suspicious" when you haven't really tried to stop anything?

For what it's worth, I agree with your read on Jeff and I'm still happy to lynch him as I've said but man, LOL if you think I'm gonna accept looking sus off taking the arsonist out of the game and not giving a strong player like Magic the opportunity to talk himself out of it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Doddsy how do you feel about Lethal forgetting to submit his night action and then the next night running out of shots?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
let's be honest here Doddsy, you didn't say "don't do it" - you asked why people were antsy to do it and said there's not much harm in waiting for him to show up. If you genuinely didn't want that vote going through, you would have had a bit more conviction in stopping it.
What is this point? Expressing the fact you shouldn't do something, does pretty much equate to me telling you not to do it? Why would I have more conviction once my point has been made and nothing has happened, only for them to do it anyway?

What's best is you've done this before in this game, you even voted Flay fully expecting them to flip town and just left a "Lol he's done this before don't count ya chickens!"
I didn't expect him to flip town at all or I wouldn't have voted for him. I said that because people were congratulating themselves and making pre-emptive reads off him flipping before he flipped.

Let's talk about what's more suspicious - someone giving their full reasoning for why they want to lynch Magic based on the flavour, previous meta of catching Magic and it turning out right.

Or someone popping up every 16 hours "oh I said that's bad, he looks suspicious" when you haven't really tried to stop anything?

For what it's worth, I agree with your read on Jeff and I'm still happy to lynch him as I've said but man, LOL if you think I'm gonna accept looking sus off taking the arsonist out of the game and not giving a strong player like Magic the opportunity to talk himself out of it.
Sussing magic wasn't what was sus, everyone had pretty much boiled down to him likely being indy. Not giving him a chance to say anything is the sus part, because as I said, he could have presented multiple options that were overall benefitial to town. We would have killed him eventually but once he's outed he's little threat, where we could have used the phase to potentially lynch scum instead, which would have been the much preferred option.

Magic was not talking his way out of that, 0% chance. If anything he would have admitted he was the SK and tried to play it that way. The quick lynch was bad. There is no other argument to justify it, it was simply bad. There was no town motivation to quick lynch.

@Doddsy how do you feel about Lethal forgetting to submit his night action and then the next night running out of shots?
Awful dodgy, thought I commented on that already but I didn't. I don't like that he said he got his augment, then forgot, then was out of shots the whole time. I still want to lynch Jeff, and if Jeff flips we lynch Lethal. Also worth keeping in mind we haven't had a GF flip, and if scum don't have a GF at all then cop is a fairly safe claim to make.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What is this point? Expressing the fact you shouldn't do something, does pretty much equate to me telling you not to do it? Why would I have more conviction once my point has been made and nothing has happened, only for them to do it anyway?

I didn't expect him to flip town at all or I wouldn't have voted for him. I said that because people were congratulating themselves and making pre-emptive reads off him flipping before he flipped.

Sussing magic wasn't what was sus, everyone had pretty much boiled down to him likely being indy. Not giving him a chance to say anything is the sus part, because as I said, he could have presented multiple options that were overall benefitial to town. We would have killed him eventually but once he's outed he's little threat, where we could have used the phase to potentially lynch scum instead, which would have been the much preferred option.

Magic was not talking his way out of that, 0% chance. If anything he would have admitted he was the SK and tried to play it that way. The quick lynch was bad. There is no other argument to justify it, it was simply bad. There was no town motivation to quick lynch.

Awful dodgy, thought I commented on that already but I didn't. I don't like that he said he got his augment, then forgot, then was out of shots the whole time. I still want to lynch Jeff, and if Jeff flips we lynch Lethal. Also worth keeping in mind we haven't had a GF flip, and if scum don't have a GF at all then cop is a fairly safe claim to make.

I've been copped town. Under no circumstances are you lynching me. If you don't buy the result, you lynch lethal who has pretty much been sketchily lying since I caught him moving.

For the umpteenth time, outside of the unfortunate Flay situation, there is absolutely no reason to lynch me at this juncture. You are lucky I've personally been leaning town on you, because now it sounds like you want to set up a few lynches in a row to get yourself out of poe :francis:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but hey, come at me during day I guess :rippedcal

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I've been copped town. Under no circumstances are you lynching me. If you don't buy the result, you lynch lethal who has pretty much been sketchily lying since I caught him moving.

For the umpteenth time, outside of the unfortunate Flay situation, there is absolutely no reason to lynch me at this juncture. You are lucky I've personally been leaning town on you, because now it sounds like you want to set up a few lynches in a row to get yourself out of poe :francis:
General play and flay make up a pretty convincing reason to lunch you though tbh

Also I've no concern about getting out of PoE, I haven't claimed yet :rippedcal

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

But you didn't tell anyone not to lynch Magic? You said there isn't harm in waiting and ask why everyone was getting antsy. They are very different literally and semantically, especially for those of who us who don't know you.

I understand that re: Chloe, people were getting ahead of themselves - but surely a point you could have brought up prior to voting, no?

See, this is where I disagree about Magic. V1 Magic who was town was refusing to give directions and just expected everyone to knuckle under him and his town reads. V2 Magic showed up playing stupid and skipped out on 48 hours of the thread and offered nothing. I highly doubt that he'd have shown up at all or perhaps EOD and tried to push through to no-lynch.

Let's say you're right, Magic shows up and admits to being indy, he wasn't an SK as your post says here, he was an arsonist. If he claimed SK that would have been bad for town because if they assume he's the SK, no-one'll worry about the real role of arsonist. Do you see where I'm coming from? If he had decided to go ahead and detonate himself the following night knowing that he's gonna get lynched at some point and clearly has no effort for the game, I didn't want to risk town losing a shit tonne of numbers. I presented this reasoning earlier in the thread about why the arsonist is a priority over scum because if we lynched 1 scum, the arsonist could detonate and scum could still shoot. As opposed to lynch the arsonist and scum can still shoot but town doesn't risk losing 3-4 people.

Now sure, we didn't know Magic was an arsonist for definite and it was a gamble that paid off. I also disagree that 6-7 hours is a quick lynch tbh.

Nothing to dispute on that last paragraph, I'm all in with you there unless we get new info to say otherwise :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
General play and flay make up a pretty convincing reason to lunch you though tbh

Also I've no concern about getting out of PoE, I haven't claimed yet :rippedcal

My general play has been fine though :draper2 outside of me being gone the first day .You're not lynching me tomorrow fam.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
C'mon guys, I was 3-shot and blw my load so the augment was a waste of time. I didn't want to reveal that and have you all be disappointed in me. I've not been at my best this game, but I concur that Doddsy looks rather suspect.

EVans, pal, you did great and all on the Magic read but the initial read of town I had on you was for persisting with that argument with Smark on D1. @Jeff Valley Driver you love an iso, has he done this before as scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
C'mon guys, I was 3-shot and blw my load so the augment was a waste of time. I didn't want to reveal that and have you all be disappointed in me. I've not been at my best this game, but I concur that Doddsy looks rather suspect.

EVans, pal, you did great and all on the Magic read but the initial read of town I had on you was for persisting with that argument with Smark on D1. @Jeff Valley Driver you love an iso, has he done this before as scum?

I don't believe I've seen EV's scum game? I don't think he's ever been scum since his return iirc. lemme check

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Whilst I may be out of shots, I am still the steward of Valhalla

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But you didn't tell anyone not to lynch Magic? You said there isn't harm in waiting and ask why everyone was getting antsy. They are very different literally and semantically, especially for those of who us who don't know you.
Because lynching magic wasn't a bad play, lynching magic without letting him talk was. I wasn't saying under no circumstances do we lynch magic, because that's not what I meant. I said wait for him to talk because we should have waited for him to talk

I understand that re: Chloe, people were getting ahead of themselves - but surely a point you could have brought up prior to voting, no?
I mean even when I said it I doubted it was actually the case

See, this is where I disagree about Magic. V1 Magic who was town was refusing to give directions and just expected everyone to knuckle under him and his town reads. V2 Magic showed up playing stupid and skipped out on 48 hours of the thread and offered nothing. I highly doubt that he'd have shown up at all or perhaps EOD and tried to push through to no-lynch.

Let's say you're right, Magic shows up and admits to being indy, he wasn't an SK as your post says here, he was an arsonist. If he claimed SK that would have been bad for town because if they assume he's the SK, no-one'll worry about the real role of arsonist. Do you see where I'm coming from? If he had decided to go ahead and detonate himself the following night knowing that he's gonna get lynched at some point and clearly has no effort for the game, I didn't want to risk town losing a shit tonne of numbers. I presented this reasoning earlier in the thread about why the arsonist is a priority over scum because if we lynched 1 scum, the arsonist could detonate and scum could still shoot. As opposed to lynch the arsonist and scum can still shoot but town doesn't risk losing 3-4 people.
I'm gonna have to have a look because I think I'm misunderstanding what an arsonist is

Now sure, we didn't know Magic was an arsonist for definite and it was a gamble that paid off. I also disagree that 6-7 hours is a quick lynch tbh.
Anything under 12 is a quick lynch to me because it allows for different time zones and work structures

My general play has been fine though :draper2 outside of me being gone the first day .You're not lynching me tomorrow fam.
Didn't say I want to lynch you tomorrow :pals:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
My last scum game was when I repped in for Sky in Christmas Mafia I believe and I was also scum in Rugrats game on WF.

I haven't drawn scum since I came back no and to clarify, still haven't.

@Lethal Banks - just to confirm though, you're now sus of me?

:pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.