Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:lauren

Just sat here, waitin' for Magic to show up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also this is literally from the OP:

"At the beginning of each phase, a roster of souls will be presented. The location of players souls will potentially have other effects on the game also."

I'm wondering if maybe, as you said, Hel gets powered up the more town lynches and sends souls to Hel? Could be a developer indy type role maybe?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm wondering if maybe, as you said, Hel gets powered up the more town lynches and sends souls to Hel? Could be a developer indy type role maybe?
That's what I've been saying mate. Hel gets more powerful the more people are in Hel. So they want to lynch, not poison.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's what I've been saying mate. Hel gets more powerful the more people are in Hel. So they want to lynch, not poison.

well to be fair , souls could influence the power he has, but he may still need to win as sole survivor and poison was developed? I'm just trying to not get too locked down into any certainties until we have all the facts

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Could be. There are also 2 indies according to OMB.

Yeah, we're operating on Surtr/arsonist & Hel/poisoner. What do you think about that?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes so Hel would want people to get lynched, not die of poison.

So who do you think gets a poison? And He’ll has no factional kill?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Is there a God who wouldn't be Asgard or Jotan aligned and isn't Hel, that would want Valhalla filling up rather than Hel?

"Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead warriors join the masses of those who have died in combat (known as the Einherjar) and various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök."

"The völva then describes three roosters crowing: In stanza 42, the jötunn herdsman Eggthér sits on a mound and cheerfully plays his harp while the crimson rooster Fjalar (Old Norse "hider, deceiver"[11]) crows in the forest Gálgviðr. The golden rooster Gullinkambi crows to the Æsir in Valhalla, and the third, unnamed soot-red rooster crows in the halls of the underworld location of Hel in stanza 43.[12]"

Maybe Odin is indy and wants to fill up Valhalla so he can trigger Ragnarok, which causes the death of all the gods. :hmm:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah, we're operating on Surtr/arsonist & Hel/poisoner. What do you think about that?
Why wouldn't Surtr just be mafia if he's Jotunn?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

He might be, but we have two indies and no Indy factional kills at all this game. We gotta work with something.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Also I think my last several posts have made clear what I think about Hel being a poisoner

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Could the poison b

We've had Fenrir & Jormungandr flip so far - they are children of Loki. Which Hel also is now I think about it.

Surtr being indy makes sense for me as he wants to destroy everything, he doesn't care about souls etc.

Ace

Reaction score
CP makes a good point about poisoned going to Valhalla, which nullifies @Jeff Valley Driver's point about me being Hel and caring about the poison stuff

:pals:

Ace

Reaction score
Is there a God who wouldn't be Asgard or Jotan aligned and isn't Hel, that would want Valhalla filling up rather than Hel?

"Chosen by Odin, half of those who die in combat travel to Valhalla upon death, led by valkyries, while the other half go to the goddess Freyja's field Fólkvangr. In Valhalla, the dead warriors join the masses of those who have died in combat (known as the Einherjar) and various legendary Germanic heroes and kings, as they prepare to aid Odin during the events of Ragnarök."

"The völva then describes three roosters crowing: In stanza 42, the jötunn herdsman Eggthér sits on a mound and cheerfully plays his harp while the crimson rooster Fjalar (Old Norse "hider, deceiver"[11]) crows in the forest Gálgviðr. The golden rooster Gullinkambi crows to the Æsir in Valhalla, and the third, unnamed soot-red rooster crows in the halls of the underworld location of Hel in stanza 43.[12]"

Maybe Odin is indy and wants to fill up Valhalla so he can trigger Ragnarok, which causes the death of all the gods. :hmm:
I doubt Odin is indy tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.