Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenus

Reaction score
So I don't think I ever got an answer for why this was the case. Looking back on it now I feel CP was trying to lead town more competently by trying to lynch OMB and even wanting a no lynch instead of Haza. Eventually he did submit to the flow of the game and vote Haza because he was following Big Man who looked town from his earlier posts, apparently. Acceptable I suppose. I don't agree with it but I understand.

Xenus on the other hand looks like he didn't really care about the reasoning of the wagon or anything. Looked like he wanted to be on some maverick thing. As hard as it is for me to abandon my own wagon and possibly get some super glory for it if CP flips scum because he hasn't looked squeaky clean either and FTR I don't mind lynching either

unvote vote Xenus

I’ve checked back and I missed your question. It was posted when I wasn’t around and hadn’t been for about 15 hours and wouldn’t be for a while still - my bad.

OMB was the cowards lynch because 99/100 town lynches weaker town on D1. Unless there’s a strong player leading a lynch, or someone slips, a perceived weaker player usually gets lynched D1 and OMB is the atypical example of that player - especially with a role like census. No one actually takes a minute to think of whether OMB would fake census and instead thought to lynch him to prove it. Would they have lynched Magic as the census D1? It’s an easy lynch to push and is telling that no one mentioned it D2.

I’m surprised you needed this explaining as I’ve seen you get lynched D1, not because you’re a weaker player, but because you cause chaos so it’s easy to get people behind your wagon.

Ace

Reaction score
Well that sucks a pile of dicks.

Can't really complain since I wasn't around at all last night. But as I said before, NL sucks.

I definitely agree with those who said that Phenom looked like he was squirming earlier. Also seems like he's been coasting and I'm absolutely not willing to buy the "maybe I have additional info on Magic" line without an actual claim.

Not quite sure what the case is what the case is with Xenus as he's come across as town all game to me.

FWIW I would have taken my vote off CP had I been around last night (and put it on Phenom for the above).

I'm on the fence with Jeff - as I've said before I'm not good at reading him and his posting hasn't really given me much either way.

FWIW Gambit is my strongest town read at the moment - I haven't played with him before but if this is a scum player then I'm just impressed.

Xenus

Reaction score
Okay okay. We need to get some form of consensus going here.

I personally, would still very much like to look at Jeff for the reasons I said earlier, which was somewhat alleviated by him voting CP but then kind of reinforced by CP's defence and from what I can tell Jeff never really gave a solid response to why he was pushing this case while knowing it wasn't true (I know he gave a repsonse, it was just kind of crap and didn't really address the point well).

I would also not really mind voting Tweet, as Xenus made good points about him never giving a reason and he has faded this day as well.

Not really interested in CP as I think he's town at the mo.

Phenom I also doubt is scum, purely based on that weird little give up earlier as I don't think that's SCUMNOM

So I mean yeah start following me on one of these

No follow up to this Doddsy? You haven’t actually pushed a direction here but hedged your bets then let Day end. It’s okay to not have a direction, but not sure if you’re trying to look like you have a direction when you don’t as you’ve mentioned you agree with me on Tweet, but then give non-scum reads (I don’t think they’re quite town reads) to CP and Phenom, so there’s no direction here.

He's is acting like he roleblocked Poyser/Magic V2 last night. If it was actual info he'd have claimed by now. If he didn't then I have no clue what "reasoning" he is coming up with

I think we both know what he’s getting at? It’s not info but it could be.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
No follow up to this Doddsy? You haven’t actually pushed a direction here but hedged your bets then let Day end. It’s okay to not have a direction, but not sure if you’re trying to look like you have a direction when you don’t as you’ve mentioned you agree with me on Tweet, but then give non-scum reads (I don’t think they’re quite town reads) to CP and Phenom, so there’s no direction here.
Not really no, as day ended and was apparently already over when I posted it, I thought we had much longer tbh. But no one else was posting so there's not much I can do other than move my vote off jeff, which I was less inclined to do because he was still my favoured target.

My direction was people need to decide on a target everyone was happy to push because we're far too spread out on several wagons that aren't gonna happen

Xenus

Reaction score
Not really no, as day ended and was apparently already over when I posted it, I thought we had much longer tbh. But no one else was posting so there's not much I can do other than move my vote off jeff, which I was less inclined to do because he was still my favoured target.

My direction was people need to decide on a target everyone was happy to push because we're far too spread out on several wagons that aren't gonna happen

Do you have any scum reads apart from Jeff?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not hard scum reads, there's people I'm suspicious of and wouldn't mind getting a claim off though, which include tweet and I feel had about big man at this junkture as well

Xenus

Reaction score
Not hard scum reads, there's people I'm suspicious of and wouldn't mind getting a claim off though, which include tweet and I feel had about big man at this junkture as well

Thanks, I’m in the same boat, so just trying to push people to commit to something because for D2 to just fade out like that is genuinely worrying. I slept 8 hours before end of day and there were only 20 posts after that. I’m not feeling overly scummy about anyone - Tweet is still my strongest but even then it’s ehh - and Gambit is my strongest town read.

Any strong town reads?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Thanks, I’m in the same boat, so just trying to push people to commit to something because for D2 to just fade out like that is genuinely worrying. I slept 8 hours before end of day and there were only 20 posts after that. I’m not feeling overly scummy about anyone - Tweet is still my strongest but even then it’s ehh - and Gambit is my strongest town read.

Any strong town reads?
1. Ace
2. Evans
3. CP
4. Alco

5. Jeff
6. Lethal
7. Barry
8. Tweet
9. Smark
10. TKOK
11. Phen0m
12. OMB
13. Xenus
14. Magic V2
15. Gambit
17. Chloe
18. Rugrat
19. Big Man

21. Brutus

I'm probably sitting somewhere like this at the moment. Rugrat I've added as a sus because I feel like he's hanging under the radar a fair bit, it's not necessarily scummy but something to note.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score

I think we both know what he’s getting at? It’s not info but it could be.
Yeah if phenom is town (still have my doubts) i doubt it is real info. Phenom would try without claiming it first but he would eventually go hey guys info. However this feels like pseudo info if town

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Chloe B

Reaction score
I’ve checked back and I missed your question. It was posted when I wasn’t around and hadn’t been for about 15 hours and wouldn’t be for a while still - my bad.

OMB was the cowards lynch because 99/100 town lynches weaker town on D1. Unless there’s a strong player leading a lynch, or someone slips, a perceived weaker player usually gets lynched D1 and OMB is the atypical example of that player - especially with a role like census. No one actually takes a minute to think of whether OMB would fake census and instead thought to lynch him to prove it. Would they have lynched Magic as the census D1? It’s an easy lynch to push and is telling that no one mentioned it D2.

I suppose that's fair

I’m surprised you needed this explaining as I’ve seen you get lynched D1, not because you’re a weaker player, but because you cause chaos so it’s easy to get people behind your wagon.

:rock3

Come on now

Chloe B

Reaction score
alright then, who out of Haza's wagon would you most like lynched and why?

same question goes to everyone

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm probably sitting somewhere like this at the moment. Rugrat I've added as a sus because I feel like he's hanging under the radar a fair bit, it's not necessarily scummy but something to note.
Fair comment

Status
Not open for further replies.