Norse Mythology Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
What do you think about my points about Tweet? I’ve answered your points about Jeff and explained why I’m not voting and to be honest no one else is either so it’s clearly not as clear cut as you’re making out , but you’re right, we need a direction, so why not look at my direction I’m pushing?
His reasons for being cross with you make sense to me. I don't think your play adds up to scummy though. I also don't think your points about him add up to him being scummy either.

I'd be more surprised if you were scum than if Tweet was scum FWIW but like I said I just don't see any reason to push either of you from what you've said about each other

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jeff Valley Driver Still looking for a reply to this friend

I think you may have read into way too much :heston I most likely liked it misreading the post while I was myself thinking you were suspicious.

Look, I get your still somehow upset I pushed you. But I've retorted you as to why I suspected you, and I maintain those reasons were valid. The fact you are harping on a liked post kind of shows you don't have much of a case in the first place.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think you may have read into way too much :heston I most likely liked it misreading the post while I was myself thinking you were suspicious.

Look, I get your still somehow upset I pushed you. But I've retorted you as to why I suspected you, and I maintain those reasons were valid. The fact you are harping on a liked post kind of shows you don't have much of a case in the first place.
I'm not upset you pushed me lol. I'm suspecting that you are scum because the way you went about it was super weasely. You got behind a case that was based on a lie that you should've known was a lie.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The attempts to portray this as OMGUS or say I'm upset with you somehow also come off very disingenuous.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not upset you pushed me lol. I'm suspecting that you are scum because the way you went about it was super weasely. You got behind a case that was based on a lie that you should've known was a lie.

but that wasn't why i started the wagon, sir. You pointed out plenty of other reasons already, you quoted them. You just disagree with them. Which is your right, but it's an outright lie to say I imply followed a lie. Your voting was weird from d1, we've been through this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And if you think the wagon was so shady, why am I the only one you are worried about? Alco, for one, agreed with my points, so clearly they were valid enough. So it's more of a matter of you disagreeing with the point, not that their validity are in question.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
but that wasn't why i started the wagon, sir. You pointed out plenty of other reasons already, you quoted them. You just disagree with them. Which is your right, but it's an outright lie to say I imply followed a lie. Your voting was weird from d1, we've been through this.
You didn't start the wagon, you hopped on to an existing wagon.

Also since unvoting me all you've done is aimlessly ask questions and comment on stuff. Any plans on finding a new direction or measuring up the existing directions? Usually expect you to be trying to make stuff happen as town. We don't have a ton of time here.

Xenus

Reaction score
I made a reads list during n1 and below that I said why I feel bad about you. I made a post covering Lethal being similar to MTG, and that same post also had me feeling weird about Alco cause of colourgate. You came in very shortly after that post and reduced it to colourgate exclusively and we never got to talk about Lethal. So that's why I thought Lethal and you might be a team. And soon after that you began talking about infolynching me which nobody ever took seriously but it's still a massively :reigns3 thing to suggest, especially since it didn't even involve much talking to me or pushing me or regard any potential claim I might have. I already admitted this is partly OMGUS from my side but that's why I currently am not a fan of you.

Okay this is better and makes sense - thank you for explaining. (See I can be :pals: too)

On the info lynch however, CP asked who we would lynch out of everyone right now (end of D1) and I said you because I thought we would get the most out of your interaction. I even specifically said to CP that it’s not because I felt you were scum, but because I felt we would get the most information from your flip based on the interaction. I feel you’ve taken that way too personally and that’s another reason to feel you’re overreacting. I’m willing to reevaluate rather than tunnel.

unvote

I’m off to bed anyway now and won’t be back before EOD as it’s like 6am my time. I think I’m going to have to re-evaluate everything when I wake up because my head is all over the place. I will look at everything again.

Xenus

Reaction score
His reasons for being cross with you make sense to me. I don't think your play adds up to scummy though. I also don't think your points about him add up to him being scummy either.

I'd be more surprised if you were scum than if Tweet was scum FWIW but like I said I just don't see any reason to push either of you from what you've said about each other

I actually like this post despite it being at odds with my thoughts - I see what you mean objectively even if I don’t necessarily agree with it subjectively. Have a very cautious town lean :WOW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You didn't start the wagon, you hopped on to an existing wagon.

Also since unvoting me all you've done is aimlessly ask questions and comment on stuff. Any plans on finding a new direction or measuring up the existing directions? Usually expect you to be trying to make stuff happen as town. We don't have a ton of time here.
the wagon had one person, and it didnt pick off until i did, ergo, its my wagon in spirit. people followed me on it. let's stay honest here.

I'm not really sure where to go atm :draper2 sue me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright well good talk. I'll be back in a bit and I guess figure who were lynching since apparently I'm scum if I don't do everything :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I wasn’t referring to you being manipulative, I was referring to who manipulated the facts to persuade me to vote for you and FWIW, I blame myself anyway as I should have checked. Realistically however there’s EV who couldve pointed out it wasn’t his question, Jeff who presumably knew that it was incorrect, lethal who made the initial point, Doddsy who pushed it along but didn’t throw a vote down due to a potential role.. I need to evaluate these things and don’t have the time to do it and I’m not going to throw my vote back behind someone else when it’s again based on someone else’s perception, because so far that’s served me pretty shittily you’ll agree yes?

I mean, I don't know why we're reading into something as pedantic off his mistake?

He said the same thing earlier to me here:

Vote: Smark

He's just disappeared.

Evans, your thoughts on CP claiming he was "too busy" to provide his reads (which you liked iirc) and then go on to make ~10 posts after even though SO BUSY but never answering your question?

I'd like to point out that CP has not yet addressed E-V's request to provide his reads, claiming he was "really busy" but went on to make ~10 posts and start a trash case against me

It's referring to my interaction with CP about why Haza over a no-lynch and this post below about CP posting his reasons for the Lethal vote later.

vote Lethal

I'll add raisins later when I have time or someone else can do it for me if they feel the same

I understood what he meant and moved on from it and considering we're accepting typo's in the game, I think this is a non-starter

Chloe B

Reaction score
Okay I'm attempting a very fractured reading back but it seems like today has hit a bit of a wall. If worse comes to worse, just lynch whoever you thought looked the worst on the Haza wagon okay guys

Chloe B

Reaction score
Why isn’t a Haza lynch doable when he has more votes than OMB?

I’d rather lynch Haza than OMB, which is the cowards lynch.

Vote Haza

So I don't think I ever got an answer for why this was the case. Looking back on it now I feel CP was trying to lead town more competently by trying to lynch OMB and even wanting a no lynch instead of Haza. Eventually he did submit to the flow of the game and vote Haza because he was following Big Man who looked town from his earlier posts, apparently. Acceptable I suppose. I don't agree with it but I understand.

Xenus on the other hand looks like he didn't really care about the reasoning of the wagon or anything. Looked like he wanted to be on some maverick thing. As hard as it is for me to abandon my own wagon and possibly get some super glory for it if CP flips scum because he hasn't looked squeaky clean either and FTR I don't mind lynching either

unvote vote Xenus

Status
Not open for further replies.