Nominate Yourself For An Award

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm torn thus far. Your wrestling posts are normally filled with quality, and normally contribute a lot to the topic. But if you take a look at your posts, you will see that a lot of them are outside of wrestling sections (nWo, IWT, and the Locker Room). BITW is the hardest current award to get and having 8k posts does not guarantee you it, as most of them need to be wrestling related.

So I'm torn. I might think over it some more, I might ask for Staff opinions, or I might even make a poll. Easily the toughest one I've had to review so far though.

How long are we talking about waiting, a Xanth day? (week or so)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
How long are we talking about waiting, a Xanth day? (week or so)

Do TNA's Discussion thread tomorrow and you'll probably get it for sure.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'm torn thus far. Your wrestling posts are normally filled with quality, and normally contribute a lot to the topic. But if you take a look at your posts, you will see that a lot of them are outside of wrestling sections (nWo, IWT, and the Locker Room). BITW is the hardest current award to get and having 8k posts does not guarantee you it, as most of them need to be wrestling related.

So I'm torn. I might think over it some more, I might ask for Staff opinions, or I might even make a poll. Easily the toughest one I've had to review so far though.

I say poll it. You know how staff thoughts will go. Pity2:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Award: Best in the world
Reason: Nearly 9,000 posts, active in every RAW and WWE PPV discussion thread. Tons of post in wrestling sections (including other wrestling), and I give an optimistic approach to them, which I think is good to see when people are hating on the product.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
[9:07:06 PM] RiotRaven: That feeling when you'll never get voted for MOTM

I vote for @RiotRaven because he's desperate and it's making me feel sad and stuff.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
leojay said:
I vote for @RiotRaven because he's desperate and it's making me feel sad and stuff.

You're not supposed to actually vote for me xD, I'm supposed to learn a lesson about being more active and what not! Silly Leojay.

Danielson said:
Reason: Nearly 9,000 posts, active in every RAW and WWE PPV discussion thread. Tons of post in wrestling sections (including other wrestling), and I give an optimistic approach to them, which I think is good to see when people are hating on the product.

Wrong thread bro :p!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
You're not supposed to actually vote for me xD, I'm supposed to learn a lesson about being more active and what not! Silly Leojay.

Wrong thread bro :p!

I posted in the wrong thread lol?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:

:yes:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nominating Dolph's and Threexbetterthanu for the nWo award, since, you know, they are in the group.

Need you to remove it from lacky solidus and waco.

Status
Not open for further replies.