Nominate Yourself For An Award

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
OH HELL NO YOU ASHLEY THINK YOU CNA TAKE OUT ME!? NO WAY JUANE I AM BITW JSUT LIK CM PUNKER! U DNT A CHASE IN HELL!

ily aids

PIPEBOMB.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Award: Loyalty
Reason: I don't participate in live discussions, but that's due to timezone. I watch RAW and SmackDown every week, and I have done for years... as well as watching classics...

Please.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Out of curiosity, how do you get Competition Winner?

Win a site competition (these could do with being hosted more actually) like we had a posting one at one bit.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Reason: I don't participate in live discussions, but that's due to timezone. I watch RAW and SmackDown every week, and I have done for years... as well as watching classics...

Please.

The criteria is posting in the threads lol, plus plenty of UK guys do it #JRModdingIt

Reaction score
Jonathan said:

Please.

That doesn't show loyalty. That shows me as being selfish.
We got lots of UK/Europeans who join in with us on the live discussion threads. You got time for Skype with groups in the middle of the night but not for live discussions? :gtfo:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Reason: Been a part of them for a long time. Since I joined till some other time.
Includes WWE, TNA and MMA.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
That doesn't show loyalty. That shows me as being selfish.
We got lots of UK/Europeans who join in with us on the live discussion threads. You got time for Skype with groups in the middle of the night but not for live discussions? :gtfo:

I never Skype during the middle of the night?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
From this day on, users can LOSE their BITW award. I have stripped it from Lacky due to a long period of inactivity. It's a prestigious award for a reason.

Also, I will be creating an even more prestigious award soon with much harder requirements.

Reaction score
Crayo said:
From this day on, users can LOSE their BITW award. I have stripped it from Lacky due to a long period of inactivity. It's a prestigious award for a reason.

Also, I will be creating an even more prestigious award soon with much harder requirements.

Do it to Matt as well. I think he quit the forums and hasn't been active longer than Lacky.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Yah you do. Wheever Lady Deathbane is on, you wake in the middle of night and go on Skype.

Oh funny.

I go to bed at 1am and I get up about 9am. Once I'm asleep I don't wake up :finger:

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Oh funny.

I go to bed at 1am and I get up about 9am. Once I'm asleep I don't wake up :finger:

OH IT TRUE!

Once you hear the Skype call, you woke up and went on Skype. I saw this happen.

Crayo said:
Matt has never had BITW.

Oh, did not knew. Surprised he didn't have it but Lacky did. :damnn:

Status
Not open for further replies.