Nominate yourself for an award V3.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I don't give a shit dude, I want something. This way there's no difference between me and some other random guy who accidentally won a prediction game only once.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
You shittin' me? You didn't sort the things out, and now I have to suffer? Get your shit together. This shit with PCup is the obvious flaw, why should I make something out of it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Are you really flaming over a virtual pixel in the postbit Joe? Didn't you call someone out recently for being too child like? Jesus Christ. Anyone on here who knows me knows I struggle to even use Paint. If you think for one second I can make you that cup then you're delirious. Wait until Xanth comes back to make one.

I'm sorry that you have to "suffer" though, I hope you come out the other side much stronger.

Reaction score
@[JoeRulz] You want another award for winning the predictions cups twice? :haha:

Lol. Then, couple of us should have a lot of Fan of the Week award cuz people like me, Dolph, Seabs have done it multiple times even though it only says once. The same goes for the Spammer award.