Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Which tit, left or right? I want the notvince award, every winner deserves it here. :haha:

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dr. Aids Johnson said:
Which tit, left or right? I want the notvince award, every winner deserves it here. :haha:

o5npE.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Testify said:

But my balls are the size of grapefruits. Being short distance is just better for stating the balls deep. Why?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Am i friendly enough for the award yet

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Suggestion Muffin and the Friendly award. The Suggestion Muffin because I've made several suggestions and the Friendly award because I get along with everyone and I've welcomed a dozen users.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Meat cigar award

2nd vote for Jose. RKO is friendly award like kellykelly is classy award ;) You know anyone who likes vince clearly is missing a couple wheels to help make everything turn. How do i know?

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dr. Aids Johnson said:
2nd vote for Jose. RKO is friendly award like kellykelly is classy award ;) You know anyone who likes vince clearly is missing a couple wheels to help make everything turn. How do i know?

You're not the judge Johnson.

And come on, it's just a WF storyline. Don't take it too seriously. :))