Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Suggestions award will be given Jonathan, I'll start taking notice of your grammar. :p

Definitely Farooq.

This must be a set up. Haven't this man no dignity to grant his loyal servant the 'Grammar Nazi' award. This be the servant that slaves away to make ends meat.

:true:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Suggestions award will be given Jonathan, I'll start taking notice of your grammar. :p

Definitely Farooq.

f353973485d9a075176ec36299411cf8.jpg

Thank you guys for this award. I'd like to thank The Rock for the reps, Testify and Vince for approving before I got it, I'd like to thank Crayo for giving it to me, I'd like to thank our lord and God Jimi Hendrix, also my family for their support. Thank you all, and I'll continue to make you all proud :yay:

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Farooq said:
f353973485d9a075176ec36299411cf8.jpg

Thank you guys for this award. I'd like to thank The Rock for the reps, Testify and Vince for approving before I got it, I'd like to thank Crayo for giving it to me, I'd like to thank our lord and God Jimi Hendrix, also my family for their support. Thank you all, and I'll continue to make you all proud :yay:

Stay class man. :laugh:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Have I been funny enough for Joker?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I am amazingly friendly and handsome, i would like to beg your indulgance for a few short moments by pitching for the friendly award, i have not been in one argument in 752 posts, now that my friend is friendly.:obama::true: