Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Censorious said:
What's sepine?

Wrestling enthusiast award is given to those really enthusiastic about it, it's quite self explanatory. Some of seabs' wrestling threads are the most HQ threads on the forum, he has nearly 8k posts too. Big Hoss created so many threads and posts recently in the section, all HQ, friendly, and contributed to the discussions. He only started posting a month or two ago, now look at his post count. Sylar, well, somewhere he posted his long long list of wrestling threads.

Also, sorry Brock, forgot. Will give both now. Don't F5 me.

U did not said in the award that you have to a number you just said "Many" which is just more then 1 which is why I even to the award as well as any 1 else that Nominate then self! Sorry this is not ero this is just staying fact anyone othside of site who read that would argee with me on this!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
U did not said in the award that you have to a number you just said "Many" which is just more then 1 which is why I even to the award as well as any 1 else that Nominate then self! Sorry this is not ero this is just staying fact anyone othside of site who read that would argee with me on this!

constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/many

Many is not = just more than one.

Case closed!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/many

Many is not = just more than one.

Case closed!

Case open he never set a number so many could be 200 or 500 or 1000 he was not sepine that is my dam point! WHY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING THE DAM TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT IS!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Case open he never set a number so many could be 200 or 500 or 1000 he was not sepine that is my dam point! WHY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING THE DAM TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT IS!

He doesn't need to set a number as it's always at Admin's discretion. All this complaining isn't helping your case also.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Censorious said:
You could have 10,000 posts and not be deemed an enthusiast... it's not just on post count.

What's SEPINE?

I does not made u still said "many" why can you not understand wehat I am say the fact is you are wrong and I am right wether you don't or not!

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I does not made u still said "many" why can you not understand wehat I am say the fact is you are wrong and I am right wether you don't or not!

http://www.learn-english-online.org/

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Sepine is an electronics brand.

For example:
e0c559a1f8d281673f456afdf7b79bb0.jpg

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how I can "speck" English? I really wanna do that.

The Wrestling Enthusiast award is not based on your post count, it is based on how enthusiastic you are within the wrestling sections, the qualities of your threads in those sections.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Sylar said:
Can anyone tell me how I can "speck" English? I really wanna do that.

The Wrestling Enthusiast award is not based on your post count, it is based on how enthusiastic you are within the wrestling sections, the qualities of your threads in those sections.

still give me a number so I still have a case here!