Nominate Yourself For An Award v2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
You don't nominate yourself for enthusiast.

why I did what it said you have to do to get it?

And why were at it how about the friendly award? :eek:tunga:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
why I did what it said you have to do to get it?

And why were at it how about the friendly award? :eek:tunga:

Make alot of threads and posts and as for the friendly one just be friendly around the forum then Crayo will give it you when he wants to.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Make alot of threads and posts and as for the friendly one just be friendly around the forum then Crayo will give it you when he wants to.

Uh????????I have made alot of thread!!!!!!!!!!U ndon't how many you have to post you just many which I have! I have done what it said to EARN the Enthusiast Award so I want it!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Uh????????I have made alot of thread!!!!!!!!!!U ndon't how many you have to post you just many which I have! I have done what it said to EARN the Enthusiast Award so I want it!

Need more posts, it took me about 4,000 Sylar about 2,500 and the same as Hoss also Dolph has nearly 3,000. Post more when Crayo / Levi think you've earned it they'll give it to you.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Need more posts, it took me about 4,000 Sylar about 2,500 and the same as Hoss also Dolph has nearly 3,000. Post more when Crayo / Levi think you've earned it they'll give it to you.

please define "Many" B/c that not a a number many more then 1! So if you guy should have been more sepate on the award! That not fair for you guy to come and said that you can't award b/c you don't have enough posts when infact I do b/c that all the award said it to have "MANY" which is more then 1!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
please define "Many" B/c that not a a number many more then 1! So if you guy should have been more sepate on the award! That not fair for you guy to come and said that you can't award b/c you don't have enough posts when infact I do b/c that all the award said it to have "MANY" which is more then 1!

constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.

A large number not just more than one, keep posting then when Crayo thinks you're ready you'll get it.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Censorious said:
You've never paid through Google Checkout.

Will give legend and wefewwal now.

really, really, really, REALLY? You think you can play :themiz: like that? REALLY?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.

A large number not just more than one, keep posting then when Crayo thinks you're ready you'll get it.

does not made the fact he is Crayo was not sepine which "many" just mean more then 1. There anyone show be able to win that award. He should more so until that I have every right to win that award as will as everyone else that post more then 1 award!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
does not made the fact he is Crayo was not sepine which "many" just mean more then 1. There anyone show be able to win that award. He should more so until that I have every right to win that award as will as everyone else that post more then 1 award!

Many is not equal to more than 1 re read the description I provided. Many is a large amount get some more posts you're not getting it with a 1,000 odd posts as it isn't a large enough amount of posts.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Many is not equal to more than 1 re read the description I provided. Many is a large amount get some more posts you're not getting it with a 1,000 odd posts as it isn't a large enough amount of posts.

And I have a large amost! U can win arrgment b/c any will tell I am right Crayo was sepine and radom guy would said I am right on this 1!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
And I have a large amost! U can win arrgment b/c any will tell I am right Crayo was sepine and radom guy would said I am right on this 1!

So an award which took other a minimum of 2500 posts should be given to you at 1200?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
So an award which took other a minimum of 2500 posts should be given to you at 1200?

Well is Crayo had been sepine on the award then no but b/c he was not sepine and just said "many" I have the right to award! Any other site of the site that read would agree with me on that!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What's sepine?

Wrestling enthusiast award is given to those really enthusiastic about it, it's quite self explanatory. Some of seabs' wrestling threads are the most HQ threads on the forum, he has nearly 8k posts too. Big Hoss created so many threads and posts recently in the section, all HQ, friendly, and contributed to the discussions. He only started posting a month or two ago, now look at his post count. Sylar, well, somewhere he posted his long long list of wrestling threads.

Also, sorry Brock, forgot. Will give both now. Don't F5 me.