No Tyme For Cryme Tyme?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Cryme have a good gimmick and gained a lot of support as soon as they debuted. Their promo's are very well written and helped get the tag team over. However, I don't rate them in the ring, especially the big guy. The smaller guy could be a good addition to the IC/US/CW divisions if WWE were to go down that route. However, WWE need to re-push Cryme Tyme and start recouping something from the team. They have yet to cashin in their #1 contenders shot for the tag titles (although WWE have probably scrapped that idea), so could easily be the next challengers for C&M, especially after the six man tag last week. However, I would rather see Cryme Tyme traded over to SD!. I don't think they will amount to much on Raw and if WWE were to split the team up, then the smaller guy could slot into the CW division easily.

the dark knight

i think i said it in my review.

they're great on the mic. their wrestling isnt bad at all. and after i saw them with candice, i say cryme tyme for tag champs and candice for women's :D

Reaction score
i agree with TDK. Cryme Tyme for Tag Champs and Candice for Womens. and, i know it wasnt a "gimmick" but if Candice stayed with Cryme Tyme (like Ashley with London/Kendrick, Lita with the Hardys) and CT got a push, that would be a really good think for Candice.