No Tyme For Cryme Tyme?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
what happened to Cryme Tyme? doing stuff on Heat and little matches on Raw? they were supposedto be the #1 contenders for the World Tag Team Titles b/c they won that Gauntlet Match at New Years Revolution. and now with the Draft and if they get drafted and/or split up that angle could never happen. thougts?

MikeRaw

I know exactly what happened.The writers got bored of the gimmcik.They had em around for a while as the hottest new thing but they died to quickly.The writers can never just roll with a thing,if they get bored they shut it down completely.Also I think the angle has finished(if it even started)I think they just dropped the whole number one contenders thing and hope noone remembers.Also I would like to point out that it was a dumb thing by the writers to dump them because they couldve been big.I am definately not a gangster but I think they were good because at least they had a gimmick instead of two 7 foot tall khalis or muscle men.....

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I think the writers are scared to go with the whole cryme tyme promos and gimmick, because there could be some backlash basically (even though it was a huge success) the WWE creative should watch Hustle to get ideas, as it does gimmicks and promos like that all the time

Defiant One

Reaction score
They probally got scared or something which is crap, because Cryme Tyme is a pretty good team with a great gimmick and are good in the ring that could have been alot better. Sucks the whole thing probally got axed. From number 1 contenders to near obscurity, nice job WWE Creative team.

Reaction score
they are good in the ring, EXELLENT on the mic and in promos, and were getting huge pops from the crowd. they had an awesome gimmick too. they coulda gone really far. and they had a WAY WAY WAY better gimmick the Duece and Domino.

Truth

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme will be tag champs soon no doubt. There finally on Raw again. Amazing ont he mic, great gimmick, great style in the ring and work well as a team. They will be great tag champs, addign chracter to the division. Imagine them in a street fight match.

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme in a street fight. now that would be mon... let me do their little song thing :D "Money Money Cash Cash. Money Money Cash Cash" :D

Defiant One

Reaction score
"Brooklyn Brooklyn" Im just a big Cryme Tyme guy they should be tag champs especially if on the other side Deuce and Domino representing SD, Cryme Tyme is more than capable of being Raw champions.

Reaction score
lol. i hate Duece and Domino. and dont get me wrong, theyre great in the ring, but their mic stuff and gimmick. kill them. its amazing what gimmicks can do to someone. just look at Cena :p

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol Deuce and Domino are pretty good on the mic and in the ring, if anything they're just annoying. To me Cryme Tyme are just better.

Reaction score
theyre good on the mic for their gimmick. but the gimmick is really bad. Cryme Tyme is just better in the ring, on the mic, better gimmick, better pops, music, vibe, everything is just better.

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme....got lost...whatever the reason really was I'm sure it wasn't good enough to drop them to near obscurity....I would love to see them feud with Cade and Murdoch....a street fight....a cowbell match or something..

phantomgerald

i think they wanted to make them like DX where they cut this funny promos, but theen decided they didn't want to do it

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think there promos are funny as hell..it just sucks to see them be treated they way that they are

The Ripper

Reaction score
Cryme Tyme are one of the best tag teams in ages and can also cut a great promo which alot of people cant do. And the match with Candice Michelle was funny.