No offense intended....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There are so many ways they could book AJ/Balor wrong but I don't think anything would be worse to watch, worse short term and worse long term than this.
Well given they're on different brands and need to rush a feud, please take the reigns buddy and explain a better one? It was merely an idea, and the first one that popped into my head. If they had more time to do this, sure, I could have tons of scenarios. Lol

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well given they're on different brands and need to rush a feud, please take the reigns buddy and explain a better one? It was merely an idea, and the first one that popped into my head. If they had more time to do this, sure, I could have tons of scenarios. Lol
Its not my job to suggest a better one because I've said they shouldn't do it but this would be awful to watch and would leave Smackdown even more bare than it already is. It spoils the oppertunity to do the story later down the line and Smackdown long short term would die, Cena is taking time off after Mania and Ambrose possibly too so if AJ was drafted to Raw then the next biggest face on Smackdown is Luke Harper since Orton is still a tweener.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Its not my job to suggest a better one because I've said they shouldn't do it but this would be awful to watch and would leave Smackdown even more bare than it already is. It spoils the oppertunity to do the story later down the line and Smackdown long short term would die, Cena is taking time off after Mania and Ambrose possibly too so if AJ was drafted to Raw then the next biggest face on Smackdown is Luke Harper since Orton is still a tweener.
I didn't say you had a "job" to do anything. I suggested one and based on your opinion vs mine, you didn't like it. I said that if you could tell a better scenario im all ears. Basically, I just wanted AJ vs Balor on the grandest stage. Or someone who can bring the best wrestling out of him. There doesn't need to be tons of story with a guy like AJ in most cases. His spectacle is wrestling.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Also I said AJ would be demanding being drafted in anger which would bring him to raw and give him the chance to have a Balor confrontation.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
You dorks are never happy, You always expecting the dreams matches and always quick to criticism of the wwe product yet fail to realize that you are hardly going to see the best of AJ talents in ring wise in a company that is more entertainment based. AJ knew this when he signed up. wwe is not the problem, they do what they do but some fans expected wrestle kingdom 10 star matches. He is getting a high profile match ffs plus has already had a title run.

Have you ever thought they want to give him this match and save the proper matches for later on and not blow their load all at once with this guy? no you never thought that did you. What a bunch of dingleberries.

Reactions: Snowman1

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You dorks are never happy, You always expecting the dreams matches and always quick to criticism of the wwe product yet fail to realize that you are hardly going to see the best of AJ talents in ring wise in a company that is more entertainment based. AJ knew this when he signed up. wwe is not the problem, they do what they do but some fans expected wrestle kingdom 10 star matches. He is getting a high profile match ffs plus has already had a title run.

Have you ever thought they want to give him this match and save the proper matches for later on and not blow their load all at once with this guy? no you never thought that did you. What a bunch of dingleberries.
Hey panda. Blow me :)

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Really???? You
Did. ?? Wait, a dingleberry like you did??? No fucking way!!! This is unreal.!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

I never did either and I know jack shit about wrestling, storyline, and the business. Fuck me, I'm so dumb!

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't care which way you spin it or how Shane is viewed, there aren't many guys in WWE that can actually withstand putting on the kind of show that AJ can and that is why people aren't happy with this.

Reactions: edge4ever

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I don't care which way you spin it or how Shane is viewed, there aren't many guys in WWE that can actually withstand putting on the kind of show that AJ can and that is why people aren't happy with this.

I've been trying to find the article, but there was a guy on B/R who never watched a TNA show before... and turned on one PPV which happened to be... *drumroll*... Victory Road 2011. Of course, lol... and on that show he talked up how he came away very impressed with a match between AJ Styles facing a completely done Matt Hardy and wondered if he had backstage heat for having to be in the middle of the show when, simply by watching the show, it feels illogical that he shouldn't be in the main events (especially considering TNA's main-event scene at the time). Shoot I can still remember in that match, Hardy did a painfully slow Irish Whip into the metal guardrail for AJ to miraculously duck UNDER it, then do a Flying Forearm back off it...

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've been trying to find the article, but there was a guy on B/R who never watched a TNA show before... and turned on one PPV which happened to be... *drumroll*... Victory Road 2011. Of course, lol... and on that show he talked up how he came away very impressed with a match between AJ Styles facing a completely done Matt Hardy and wondered if he had backstage heat for having to be in the middle of the show when, simply by watching the show, it feels illogical that he shouldn't be in the main events (especially considering TNA's main-event scene at the time). Shoot I can still remember in that match, Hardy did a painfully slow Irish Whip into the metal guardrail for AJ to miraculously duck UNDER it, then do a Flying Forearm back off it...

I get giving the younger guys who are going to be the future of the WWE the ME.... So if Goldberg vs Brock ends up being the ME, I will be even more ticked off. I don't like seeing AJ being wasted on Shane. Him not main-eventing this year is not a big deal to me, it is just a let down that he will be in a match against someone who doesn't serve any purpose in feuds, story lines, or anything of that nature. I feel like throwing him against Shane is like putting him in a filler match.

Reactions: Snowman1

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Let me finish skull fucking your mom first then l I blow you limp 1 inch baby dick sunshine :styles:
Listen, kiddo, the "your mom" thing doesn't work well. Let me show you how to insult someone:

First, I'll start off by insulting your face. It looks like a disfigured pizza that I ate after your father got done blowing me in his favorite car.

Second, I'll attack your heritage. Your probably a mutt, an oops baby, and have a tattoo on your face, much like mike Tyson. But you have it there because you're "proud" of your culture that you know Shit about.

Lastly, I'll fuck your boy friend. Hard. Raw. And show him the 50 states and how a man treats another man as you cry in the corner. No homo.

And after all this, I'll teach you how to properly insult someone all over again :)

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I swear people need a yearly reminder of this...

WWE has never been about the wrestlers, its never been about John Cena, its never been about the Undertaker, its never been about Roman Reigns. Its ALWAYS been about McMahons. Ever since Vince struck gold with his "Mr. McMaho" character, he's been trying to get his entite family to be the focus of the overarching storylines. Sometimes its just one member, sometimes its all of them. Last year had Shane Vs Undertaker, this year will be Shane Vs. AJ and to an extent, Seth Vs. Triple H. The thing people are forgetting is that this will most likely be the secondest biggest match on the Smackdown brand, it will get the most screentime as Randy Vs. Bray has mostly concluded on it's buildup, and AJ will most likely go over.

Listen, there's nothing wrong with wanting more AJ. I just think that a feud with Shane is not gonna be the end of the fucking world like you guys would think.

Reactions: Grievous 3D