No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
anyways thanks for admitting you just want to act like a jerk lethal, it took a while but we got there. Hopefully can move on now

How am I acting like a jerk in any way, shape or form? Hilarious picture you're trying to paint here, Andy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Paranoid?

:heston
You call it waiting, I call it ducking. Now you're gaslighting. Ah it's been a while

Gotcha. Interesting tactic and more substance than a 'joke' vote so that's good.

Your thoughts so far?
yeah I'm just not going to play with you going forward either, delusional like the rest of the discord guys

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How am I acting like a jerk in any way, shape or form? Hilarious picture you're trying to paint here, Andy.
you have been gaslighting me and trying to perpetuate this fight for the entirety of the game. annoying as hell and already making me remember why i didnt want to play anymore.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and now, everyone in this thread probably is already annoyed as hell and you've set the tone. wonderfully done mate. be proud!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
yeah I'm just not going to play with you going forward either, delusional like the rest of the discord guys
And there we have it. Took you a while but nice to get it out there huh. Can't handle a little discussion.

You started the exchange by trying to be a hero, so don't act like a bitch and dismiss me off over your existing issues with players who no longer go here.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Random voting stage over.

Unvote

Activating Detective Mode: 10% Brain Usage Confirmed
5mh5qwmvdhr51.jpg

Theory a) Part of this disagreement has been orchestrated by the mafia to argue amongst each other

Theory b) Lethal want to be a vote magnet and attract votes - and therefore might be the Jester

Theory c) Everyone town and this is just day one nothingness

Reactions: Lethal

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
you have been gaslighting me and trying to perpetuate this fight for the entirety of the game. annoying as hell and already making me remember why i didnt want to play anymore.
What? You called my attitude shit and had issue with me attacking Sky's vote as being nonsense. Naturally I'm going to hit back at that.
and now, everyone in this thread probably is already annoyed as hell and you've set the tone. wonderfully done mate. be proud!
What tone have I set? Nonsense vote, comment on dragging game, discussing with the voter. Now if you'd kindly stop crying, I'm interested in getting Juice's thoughts so far.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And there we have it. Took you a while but nice to get it out there huh. Can't handle a little discussion.

You started the exchange by trying to be a hero, so don't act like a bitch and dismiss me off over your existing issues with players who no longer go here.
*sigh* whatever make you feel better man. ego thinner than a sheet of paper

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Random voting stage over.

Unvote

Activating Detective Mode: 10% Brain Usage Confirmed
5mh5qwmvdhr51.jpg

Theory a) Part of this disagreement has been orchestrated by the mafia to argue amongst each other

Theory b) Lethal want to be a vote magnet and attract votes - and therefore might be the Jester

Jester can be launched into the sun.

I'd go c tbh, none of this exchange over a silly issue is proving anything in regards to alignment for me on Jeff. If he wants to be antagonistic and choose to ignore my play, well, then that can change

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
*sigh* whatever make you feel better man. ego thinner than a sheet of paper
Does the truth hurt? Try playing the game instead of acting out. You have irl issues with me over whateverthefuck so *shrug* I'm going to ignore it and play the game. My ego is just fine pal.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I find myself slightly leaning towards a version of Theory C.

I may be way off here, but it seems pretty early for mafia to be trying to create chaos through an argument. In the games I've played before, I've seen scum members do that when numbers are a bit lower and there are multiple names being talked about.

Lethal trying to attract votes just by arguing with people seems a bit below his play. If you vote for someone who disagrees with you/argues with you, it typically makes you look overly defensive. If Lethal was trying to draw votes, I don't think this would be the best route to take.

I'm not ready to say that "everyone is town" that has posted so far, but I do think it's pretty feasible that Lethal is town and just trying to drive conversation, even if his methods of doing so can rub some people the wrong way. It did get a reaction. I also think it's entirely possible that SB is town, and they're just clashing. Scum being so insulting/argumentative at this early stage seems like a big gamble IMO.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Good morning everyone

Vote Shade

for being in the player list twice

One thing I forgot - which slot is the vote for here?

:)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im fine with having discussions, im not fine with having every thing I say twisted to fit some victimhood complex. on top of that, im not into discussions where people are not even trying to figure out my alignment, but only interested in antagonizing and making the situation more shitty. I literally tried to walk away and say i was going to wait for other people, but lethal could not help himself and had to continue to talk shit and frame it as "ducking" and then expect me not to be like "why would you ever fame it like that".

if you want to ask me actual questions and have a conversation, fine. if all you wanna do is get your childish lil memes, your passive aggressive insults and your mockery, don't expect me to treat you seriously or without hostility. kiss my buns!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I find myself slightly leaning towards a version of Theory C.

I may be way off here, but it seems pretty early for mafia to be trying to create chaos through an argument. In the games I've played before, I've seen scum members do that when numbers are a bit lower and there are multiple names being talked about.

Lethal trying to attract votes just by arguing with people seems a bit below his play. If you vote for someone who disagrees with you/argues with you, it typically makes you look overly defensive. If Lethal was trying to draw votes, I don't think this would be the best route to take.

I'm not ready to say that "everyone is town" that has posted so far, but I do think it's pretty feasible that Lethal is town and just trying to drive conversation, even if his methods of doing so can rub some people the wrong way. It did get a reaction. I also think it's entirely possible that SB is town, and they're just clashing. Scum being so insulting/argumentative at this early stage seems like a big gamble IMO.
I like this post. I also don't see how I'm trying to attract votes lol. I've played jester before and it's very easy to get votes by trolling and doing stupid things

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Does the truth hurt? Try playing the game instead of acting out. You have irl issues with me over whateverthefuck so *shrug* I'm going to ignore it and play the game. My ego is just fine pal.
does antagonizing people make you feel tough? none of this has any purpose