No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
im fine with having discussions, im not fine with having every thing I say twisted to fit some victimhood complex. on top of that, im not into discussions where people are not even trying to figure out my alignment, but only interested in antagonizing and making the situation more shitty. I literally tried to walk away and say i was going to wait for other people, but lethal could not help himself and had to continue to talk shit and frame it as "ducking" and then expect me not to be like "why would you ever fame it like that".

if you want to ask me actual questions and have a conversation, fine. if all you wanna do is get your childish lil memes, your passive aggressive insults and your mockery, don't expect me to treat you seriously or without hostility. kiss my buns!

You started it but whatever, you're going to die on that hill. I said you're NAI so far. I hardly think there is any antagonising going on here at all. I 'joked' about the ducking (would you have preferred dipping?) but wow, touchy touchy.

I'd love to ask questions and have a conversation, but you're not wanting to play with me cos of the "discord boys" or whatever garbage attempt at slander that was. Childish memes? lol, a Dufrane gif for your over use of obtuse is childish? Insults? Oh boy.

I hate buns btw

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I find myself slightly leaning towards a version of Theory C.

I may be way off here, but it seems pretty early for mafia to be trying to create chaos through an argument. In the games I've played before, I've seen scum members do that when numbers are a bit lower and there are multiple names being talked about.

Lethal trying to attract votes just by arguing with people seems a bit below his play. If you vote for someone who disagrees with you/argues with you, it typically makes you look overly defensive. If Lethal was trying to draw votes, I don't think this would be the best route to take.

I'm not ready to say that "everyone is town" that has posted so far, but I do think it's pretty feasible that Lethal is town and just trying to drive conversation, even if his methods of doing so can rub some people the wrong way. It did get a reaction. I also think it's entirely possible that SB is town, and they're just clashing. Scum being so insulting/argumentative at this early stage seems like a big gamble IMO.
is lethal actually driving conversation though? or is he spending 90% of his posts trying to dunk on me while not voting me while using words like "ducking" ?

I don't put much into the jester theory, mostly off of host spec. this game was made before xmas mafia. xmas mafia has a jester i think and that was the first time in a long time (might have been the game before, but either way, smark had written this game already). Smark reacted like "oh i didnt know ppl would actually b ok with a jester" after xmas mafia because he got shat on for it before. therefore, the likelyhood of there beign a jester in this game is very low imo

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
does antagonizing people make you feel tough? none of this has any purpose
rock-it-about-drive-its-about-power.gif

is lethal actually driving conversation though? or is he spending 90% of his posts trying to dunk on me while not voting me while using words like "ducking" ?

I don't put much into the jester theory, mostly off of host spec. this game was made before xmas mafia. xmas mafia has a jester i think and that was the first time in a long time (might have been the game before, but either way, smark had written this game already). Smark reacted like "oh i didnt know ppl would actually b ok with a jester" after xmas mafia because he got shat on for it before. therefore, the likelyhood of there beign a jester in this game is very low imo
Driving conversation is up to interpretation. Why would I be voting you if I have you as NAI? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Jester is a putrid role, although the way Pein 'won' at xmas he at least had to achieve something first rather than troll for votes so it wasn't as shitty

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh bugger this is what I get for sleeping in. :lol

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well its more that if you're using words like ducking and framing my posts as disingenuous, I would assume part of you would at least think I might be scum. Because the opposite is again just confirming to me you were just perpetuating an argument for ego purpose. which is not great regardless of your alignment.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I have no beef with you, only your posts.
Well then I can drop 85% of my hostility then.

Remove Sky from the equation - was the vote NOT nonsense? The same could be said about Juice's vote, hers just came way later in the game (probably down to entry time)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I was agreeing with those who have spoken up about why it didn't make much sense for you, lethal, to be scum doing this, up until you framed my post as ducking. that wording is very problematic for me because I think you know for a fact that implies you think im at least acting scummy and not acting on it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh bugger this is what I get for sleeping in. :lol
Alarm clocks :)
well its more that if you're using words like ducking and framing my posts as disingenuous, I would assume part of you would at least think I might be scum. Because the opposite is again just confirming to me you were just perpetuating an argument for ego purpose. which is not great regardless of your alignment.
argument? ego? now whose framing posts as disingenuous?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well then I can drop 85% of my hostility then.

Remove Sky from the equation - was the vote NOT nonsense? The same could be said about Juice's vote, hers just came way later in the game (probably down to entry time)
the vote(s) were clear jokes or "nonsense" , its just that coming in calling them out like yo udid with sky served zero purpose other than to make sky look like shit. do you understand now? that's my problem, its "talking shit" or framing shit as scummy when they aren't/are null can give off one of two vibes : 1) that you think sky is scummy for it or b) that you are doing that thing i talked about where you talk shit about her (which u have done before, and if not the case here, fine, i can be wrong)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And I was agreeing with those who have spoken up about why it didn't make much sense for you, lethal, to be scum doing this, up until you framed my post as ducking. that wording is very problematic for me because I think you know for a fact that implies you think im at least acting scummy and not acting on it
I shaded you for ducking to wait for Mando. Notice I said something about Dragon shortly after?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alarm clocks :)

argument? ego? now whose framing posts as disingenuous?
again, i dont think you understand what words mean? I dont mean to be disrespectful but - giving you my pov and train of thought on why im reacting to ur posts is not "framing posts as disingenuous" , it's explaining MY view.

what you did was take my post saying i was waiting for mando and immediately said " ducking? notes" as if it was a fact. there's a massive difference in context and tone there as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I shaded you for ducking to wait for Mando. Notice I said something about Dragon shortly after?
i dont know who the fuck dragon is, and shading ppl is scummy so why are doing that shit unless you think they scum?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm confused. Is it not agreed by all - that Sky's vote was a random vote and nothing more?