No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Cite for me where I said that it got things going?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think your vote is something I've seen happen in all four games that I've taken part in here. Somebody always seems to throw a random vote out early in day 1, and then nothing usually comes from it.

As far as Lethal's response, I think it was a bit of an overreaction. But I also don't think the game is dragging as I said.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
How has this been anything but fun and/or positive? A nonsense vote and an observation of dull activity = toxic now? Interesting viewpoint, I'll keep that in mind when further posting.

In no way, shape or form was Tommy suggesting anything in this particular game we’re playing right now has been toxic. He even said ‘remain’, indicating that he felt it had been positive thus far.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
But a nonsense vote based off of absolutely nothing redeemable, alongside being friendly towards said user the vote was on over an avatar of all things, leads credence to typical town Sky. Scum Sky will always reveal themselves soon enough.

Tommy - your thoughts so far?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But a nonsense vote based off of absolutely nothing redeemable, alongside being friendly towards said user the vote was on over an avatar of all things, leads credence to typical town Sky. Scum Sky will always reveal themselves soon enough.
This is all just taking fluff phase too seriously

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Lethal, can I ask what you’re trying to make happen here?

I’ll preface this and say that I don’t have issue with what you’re saying or how you’re playing so I am in no way accusing you of being toxic or acting in a way that is detrimental to mine or anyone else’s enjoyment.

Is your aggressive (and I think that’s a fair word to use) start to the game because of your feeling that the game was dragging? So you took exception with a joke vote in order to trigger some sort of conversation between everyone?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In no way, shape or form was Tommy suggesting anything in this particular game we’re playing right now has been toxic. He even said ‘remain’, indicating that he felt it had been positive thus far.
Really? Cos that's not the impression I got.
Also no one has accused anyone of being toxic yet
So you've skipped over Jeff then. Noted.
You said that it wouldn't get things going

Then you said that you didn't say that
"No it's not" is what I said. Interesting way to twist words around.

I could state that my comment regarding dragged activity got things going. Win for everyone

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Tommy - your thoughts so far?
I don't think Sky's vote really shows anything, as I said a few minutes ago. Every game I've played here, somebody has shot off a random name of someone on day 1, typically someone who hasn't posted yet. In fact, I was told that it was a normal move in the last game that I played when I questioned it.

I'm actually reading you town based on how argumentative you're being with everyone, as I don't think scum would take that approach. You saying that I claimed you were being toxic when I said I hope things "remain" positive/fun is a little odd, but I'm hoping you're just trying to force a misstep to expose scum early.

No strong read on Silent Bite or Mando right now.

Reactions: Lethal

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

Does this change your feelings on his possible alignment? You mentioned earlier that the way Lethal has been acting seemed more town to you, I believe.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Does this change your feelings on his possible alignment? You mentioned earlier that the way Lethal has been acting seemed more town to you, I believe.
Not really, this argument is fucking braindead and he doesn't continue with it if (1) he doesn't genuinely believe it, or (2) he wants to avoid excess heat on him. One of which will be true if he isn't town

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Interesting but no, I called a nonsense vote out for bullshit and it's interesting the reactions to it.
Lethal, can I ask what you’re trying to make happen here?

I’ll preface this and say that I don’t have issue with what you’re saying or how you’re playing so I am in no way accusing you of being toxic or acting in a way that is detrimental to mine or anyone else’s enjoyment.

Is your aggressive (and I think that’s a fair word to use) start to the game because of your feeling that the game was dragging? So you took exception with a joke vote in order to trigger some sort of conversation between everyone?
I'm not trying to make anything happen. The vote stood out as nonsense. Jeff wants to clap back and take issue with it thinking I've got an attitude regarding a comment of the nonsense vote. So I'm gonna clap back if someone wants to falsely accuse me of having attitude.

Yes. From my POV this game has dragged when my last game had 1000+ posts in the same timeframe with players from the same timezones as here. I believe conversation has started from my 'aggression' (which i disagree with btw) to get something started and stop holding hands. Fluff helps scum gain an unnatural ground in the game.