No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I thought it was quite clearly a joke vote and something I’ve seen happen countless times before, albeit not from Sky as I’ve not played with them.
Semantics

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
As for activity, it’s a 48 hour phase. Not much happening in the first few hours due to people just checking in or in some cases not having seen that the game has started doesn’t seem like a massive deal to me.

Very different story if we’re sitting here at this time tomorrow with the same level of activity.

Last game I played had 1000 posts in the same amount of game time with players from similar timezones. So yeah, from my POV, it's dragged

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No, it doesn't. It's a nonsense vote with zero follow up over one of the most ridiculous reasonings I've encountered.

Hopefully activity picks up soon, or this is gonna drag
Okay I'm going to chalk this up to Lethal being miserable. Especially given how hard he doubles down in the next pages, he's good enough to know that this is reflecting badly on him so it's got to be legit

Ultimately NAI but I'd lean town as I don't feel he'd let himself attract heat if he wasn't

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Jeff thoughts regarding Lethal's conduct and how it reflects on potential alignment?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff thoughts regarding Lethal's conduct and how it reflects on potential alignment?
Was going to say I mostly agree with your initial assessment of Lethal is likelier to get caught up on these types of arguments as town than scum. Would say perhaps it was an attempt at someone else picking up the ball and dunking it over you with a vote but that's not something I would put any stock in this early off such a "weak" complaint by him. on top of that he seemed more upset with my response and got in an argument with me. I don't think scum lethal would necessarily risk pissing me off this early?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
on top of that he seemed more upset with my response and got in an argument with me. I don't think scum lethal would necessarily risk pissing me off this early?
Yes there's that too, you really do get deep in arguments and that has led scum to expose themselves before (don't ask me in which games tho as it's been a long time)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tl dr , I think he didn't like your vote, voiced it in a way I thought was rude/shitty , he took exception to me "talking down to him". Which was just me trying to not have the thread devolve into passive aggressive complaining because I'm just not in the mood for aggressive arguments or a super negative environment.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yea, I'm really hoping this game can remain fun/positive. I bailed out on the last one because of how toxic everything got.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Okay I'm going to chalk this up to Lethal being miserable. Especially given how hard he doubles down in the next pages, he's good enough to know that this is reflecting badly on him so it's got to be legit

Ultimately NAI but I'd lean town as I don't feel he'd let himself attract heat if he wasn't
Miserable? Please do not threaten my safety in this game. Ironic statement is ironic.
And Lethal... you claiming my vote doesn't get things going seems to have got them going just fine

Sky wins again :russo
No I said your vote is nonsense, not that it isn't going to get things going. Nice false notion though.
Was going to say I mostly agree with your initial assessment of Lethal is likelier to get caught up on these types of arguments as town than scum. Would say perhaps it was an attempt at someone else picking up the ball and dunking it over you with a vote but that's not something I would put any stock in this early off such a "weak" complaint by him. on top of that he seemed more upset with my response and got in an argument with me. I don't think scum lethal would necessarily risk pissing me off this early?
I tremble in your presence

scott-hall-spooky-fingers.gif

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yea, I'm really hoping this game can remain fun/positive. I bailed out on the last one because of how toxic everything got.
Tom. Tommy. Tomothy

Thought on my vote/Lethal's reaction to it? You seemed to focus on his comments on the game dragging rather than this facet of it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

How has this been anything but fun and/or positive? A nonsense vote and an observation of dull activity = toxic now? Interesting viewpoint, I'll keep that in mind when further posting.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No I said your vote is nonsense, not that it isn't going to get things going. Nice false notion though.

No, it doesn't. It's a nonsense vote with zero follow up over one of the most ridiculous reasonings I've encountered.

Hopefully activity picks up soon, or this is gonna drag

Reactions: Sister Abigail