• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I honestly believe she had the best game despite town losing.
she had the best mid to end game of any player. i dont think id argue that. id say i owned first 2 days but i slowed down a bit and she almost ate us alive. pendex cleaned up at the end and squeezed hard to he also deserves praise. crazy game tbh!!!!

B01

Juice definitely for town. Had the most reads. Sky played great too.

Jeff was scum MVP for me. As, soon as I thought he could be scum, something happened and he did just enough to stay off my radar.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I wish we had 5 awards lol.

I would advocate for myself and pendex on scum, probably Juice edges out sky but tbh its razor thin, super fucking proud of how they both played and handled themselves.

also, im happy to give up my slot for tommy. i really dont care about imaginary points at the end of the day. we all killed it and won as a team
Won’t be necessary man. You talked me down more to an once lol. I wouldn’t have played the game I played without that team I was on

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Juice definitely for town. Had the most reads. Sky played great too.

Jeff was scum MVP for me. As, soon as I thought he could be scum, something happened and he did just enough to stay off my radar.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk
I do pride myself in being a slippery piece of shit :heston thank you sir

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I wish we had 5 awards lol.

I would advocate for myself and pendex on scum, probably Juice edges out sky but tbh its razor thin, super fucking proud of how they both played and handled themselves.

also, im happy to give up my slot for tommy. i really dont care about imaginary points at the end of the day. we all killed it and won as a team
It might be worth considering changing the system. The people who created/moved the WF system here are gone.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
I legitimately love that everyone will always remember my first game here being “slip gate.” I was mortified at the time, convinced I’d never play again. I truly do love that it’s become a running joke now.