No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
ok i am a survivor

i whole heartedly belived we r lynching scum today lol

i do win with mafia so its not the end of the world for me BUT i wanted to make it more interesting by lynching scum here and giving town a consolidation prize lol

i said i am trolling because from my PoV siding with mafia today just makes it that much easier for me to win lol

i genuinly belived baldrick is flipping scum lol

ratchet u mother trucker
you can still town side

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Maybe this game will be a watermark in future - that I'm not actually a moron and when I'm not baited into emotional battle, I can actually play mafia and read some people.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
cue condescending comment #14 from Barry

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Maybe this game will be a watermark in future - that I'm not actually a moron and when I'm not baited into emotional battle, I can actually play mafia and read some people.
You know what, there were a couple points this game where I thought “oh man, here she goes,” and you consistently reeled it in. You’ve played a fucking phenomenal game. Tomorrow, just tell me where to vote. I shoulda listened to you on this one.

Btw, I had said in the thread about you that I had no interest in playing with you, but this game totally changed my perception. Legit, out of game here, I apologize for basing most of opinion off of the one game where things went so badly.

• Wow
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
you can still town side
ratchet r u actually town?

i havent read all of jeffs posts so there could be a way im not seeing him as town and he is being antagonistic towarss my slot while u r trying to appease to me and buddy me lol

i did ask mafia to cop me n2 so there is a chance they did and already know i can win with them

Pendex

Reaction score
ratchet r u actually town?

i havent read all of jeffs posts so there could be a way im not seeing him as town and he is being antagonistic towarss my slot while u r trying to appease to me and buddy me lol

i did ask mafia to cop me n2 so there is a chance they did and already know i can win with them
YES!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
"I want to take this time to thank all of those that voted for me to stay in the section. And I want to thank all the players of this game for not trying to create a toxic game in 2023. I dedicate this HM Award to all the little and boys in the world, that play werewolf in the hope of one day becoming a top mafia player."

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You know what, there were a couple points this game where I thought “oh man, here she goes,” and you consistently reeled it in. You’ve played a fucking phenomenal game. Tomorrow, just tell me where to vote. I shoulda listened to you on this one.

Btw, I had said in the thread about you that I had no interest in playing with you, but this game totally changed my perception. Legit, out of game here, I apologize for basing most of opinion off of the one game where things went so badly.
Don't worry about it. The past is very rarely important, unless you breath it every day.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ur gna make me actually read this game. i was hoping baldrick wud be scum so i can lock u town lol

tho winning with u as scum wont be bad. its gna be back to back lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fuck sake with this

It’s a Pendex/Abi/Jeff/Tommy team isn’t it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ok i am a survivor

i whole heartedly belived we r lynching scum today lol

i do win with mafia so its not the end of the world for me BUT i wanted to make it more interesting by lynching scum here and giving town a consolidation prize lol

i said i am trolling because from my PoV siding with mafia today just makes it that much easier for me to win lol

i genuinly belived baldrick is flipping scum lol

ratchet u mother trucker

I mean if you can win with mafia. And tomorrow is MYLO - if you offer the numbers.

We might as well Yeet you out of here