No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Doing a bit of catching up.
If it were such an obvious thing to ask, why did no one else do it already?
I don't like this response at all.
I was kind of out of it doing IRL things at the time Juice's detective post happened, that was the take-home from a readback

This seems like a much more viable reason as to why you waited to ask the question. I'm not sure why you chose to lead with the first response before swtiching to this.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Okay, fair enough.

Any reads though? It’s been very much the same few people for most of the day so far so it’d be good for those that are here to give us some things to work with?
Ehh not really so far think I'm ok with most the post so far nothing really stood out yet

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I’m interested to explore this a bit more. I saw you said that it was the lack of favouring one option over the others that prompted you to read it as Juice sitting on the fence.

My view of it was that Juice was actually giving us a lot to talk through and had the discussion veered onto discussing the options we could have gotten some decent stuff out of it.

Is there no credit from you for actually producing the options and extra discussion points, even though Juice didn’t elaborate or rank them in order of probability?
Let's answer that by looking through the 3 options:
  1. Mafia is prolonging the dumb Lethal/Jeff argument in order to harm town - subtle bit of shade on everyone involved in the argument, implying that one or more of Lethal/Jeff/myself is scum so town will vote among us and probably hit at least 2/3 town.
  2. Lethal is trying to get voted up - we don't benefit from Jester spec at this early stage, it's just a distraction.
  3. This is all just town/town D1 fodder - obvious ass coverage "there could be, or there could not be", trying to seem noncommittal for later.
All 3 options, though discussion points they may be, are inherently non-productive (and serve to further scum's cause in the first two cases), and not distinguishing between them is somehow worse than committing to one of them. That's the full explanation

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Doing a bit of catching up.

I don't like this response at all.

This seems like a much more viable reason as to why you waited to ask the question. I'm not sure why you chose to lead with the first response before swtiching to this.
I don't see how the two of them are incompatible responses.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
  1. Mafia is prolonging the dumb Lethal/Jeff argument in order to harm town - subtle bit of shade on everyone involved in the argument, implying that one or more of Lethal/Jeff/myself is scum so town will vote among us and probably hit at least 2/3 town.
  2. Lethal is trying to get voted up - we don't benefit from Jester spec at this early stage, it's just a distraction.
  3. This is all just town/town D1 fodder - obvious ass coverage "there could be, or there could not be", trying to seem noncommittal for later.
All 3 options, though discussion points they may be, are inherently non-productive (and serve to further scum's cause in the first two cases), and not distinguishing between them is somehow worse than committing to one of them. That's the full explanation
And in direct contrast to my last post, I really like this post. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but that's some sound reasoning. Seems like the most engaged that Sky has been up to this point.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This is the kind of response I was hoping for.

So putting pieces together, were Juice mafia, that would nudge Lethal and Jeff towards your town leans?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't see how the two of them are incompatible responses.
from my pov it's the timing thing too but you saying it was when you were doing a readback is a fairly plausible and believable defense.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And in direct contrast to my last post, I really like this post. I don't necessarily agree with all of it, but that's some sound reasoning. Seems like the most engaged that Sky has been up to this point.
where does that leave you regarding her alignment? what about the people currently pushing her?

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
I have no idea what is going on. I feel like I'm watching cricket.

Sent from my 5062Z using Tapatalk

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm pretty comfortable with Sky at the moment, I'd say

The third theory is probably the most plausible so the question is who would be perpetuating the other two the most, right?