No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I mean I'm basically town leader at this point. My confidence is backed up by previous comments. You can literally quote me on it - if you wanted.
Town leader - answer my question.

Why were they null leans?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Tommy Bedlam
Mandalorian
Turanga Leela
Sky
Lethal Jade
PHEN0M

NEUTRAL:
Ekkologix
Silent Bite
Pendex
Sister Abigail
People's Wang

NULL:
Gacy
John McHenry
Cereal Killer
Baldrick
Shade

MAFIA:
The Grimch

Henry was more of a town lean - but by the time I reposted it he was already hammered.

Same with OMB - the flip is more important than my reads of them

Being right about John and OMB not being mafia - means I must be mafia? LOL

Okay then.

You can't list them as null, say that you think they're town, and then say that you were right about them. That doesn't make you the "town leader."

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Or just don't go back and quote me shrugs shoulders. I can't do all the work myself. It would be easier for you to just collect the receipts - the fact you don't want to put the effort in to find this stuff out yourself - makes me think you have ulterior motives here.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
thats at Mando.

Pendex

Reaction score
I'm not really sure if there were a lot of good wolf motives for Barry to do this other than trying to get some heat off John[/b]. I am leaning towards Barry being an indie here. I don't think a wolf team really allows Barry to pull such a risky move here. However, it seems like Barry shot Tpein more out of annoyance than a legit scum read. So not sure what indie motive is here either? I don't see how Barry can be town here because shooting blindly on D1 is really just a crazy move, especially at someone that was not a vocalized option as a wagon. Why not shoot at Juice or John, two players that have a decent amount of heat from multiple players? I'm not sure if Barry is the option today, because I think there are some other good options for getting pelts. If I thought Barry was wolf, I'd just throw a vote down here, so I suppose the fact that I'm not voting him means I really don't think he is wolf.
And the pertinent bits:
I'm not really sure if there were a lot of good wolf motives for Barry to do this other than trying to get some heat off John.

I am leaning towards Barry being an indie here. I don't think a wolf team really allows Barry to pull such a risky move here.
If I thought Barry was wolf, I'd just throw a vote down here, so I suppose the fact that I'm not voting him means I really don't think he is wolf.
To be fair on this last one, you are vague with your language, but I mean, I think it's pretty obvious why I came away with the impression that you didn't think Barry was Scum, ya?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Or just don't go back and quote me shrugs shoulders. I can't do all the work myself. It would be easier for you to just collect the receipts - the fact you don't want to put the effort in to find this stuff out yourself - makes me think you have ulterior motives here.
Stop avoiding the question.

It takes less effort for you to answer a simple question than it does for me to dredge through almost 200 posts.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Trust me, he's bad, but you have not done one towny thing yet this game
1) Tried to convince people to vote Grim instead of John McHenry.

John flipped Town - I would say not wanting a towny to die, is pretty towny.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This is terrible form btw, tossing shit at literally everyone because the tide's against you

Does anyone else really believe Mando could be scum? Anyone???

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
1) Tried to convince people to vote Grim instead of John McHenry.

John flipped Town - I would say not wanting a towny to die, is pretty towny.
This means nothing as you voted for John yourself, albeit too late so you can act like you had nothing to do with it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Stop avoiding the question.

It takes less effort for you to answer a simple question than it does for me to dredge through almost 200 posts.
I'd rather you dredge to be honest - you're not giving me town vibes at the moment.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I did say - that I wouldn't stop the wagon if a vote was needed. Smh.

Selective reading is very frustrating.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Not answering a simple question because it will make you look bad as you’ve massively contradicted yourself doesn’t give off any town vibes btw.