No More Happy Endings - Once Upon a Time Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I thought his reaction to be scared of being killed at night - was a town lean. It isn't actually the strongest.

But I just personally think Grim - literally stinks of scum and is the more logical lynch today. I'm used to people not following my day one strongs reads though - so I might have to accept people are just happy to keep scum alive, because changing the wagon require more work.
@Mandalorian , when I asked her why she was leaning town on John, this was her reasoning. That’s what I was referring to.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
All I know - is whoever starts pushing for me to get lynched tomorrow. Is either mafia or not bothering to read the game fully.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I do feel like this is a pretty easy post to make. There's no real need to comment on Sky's vote. I think saying Lethal overreacting and being too aggressive is his town self is something that's said often. Sits the fence and says nothing about Jeff.

This was a response to Jeff asking Tpein why he town read Juice. Kind of weird.

Another kind of sideliney comment.

I think he's comfortable with Sky as town? But why such a strong town read then?

Okay but he was just saying Jeff was null. Not really sure how he progressed into Jeff being town? I called him out on this post as well.

Soft defense of Juice.

Not sure why you talk about Ekko's slot but then say let's just wait until he posts. Feels like useless commentary.

You came off as defensive of Juice.

I do think people understand Juice can be a wildcard of a slot. Not sure you of all people need to be Juice's spokesman on this?

Not sure I agree with just half listening to some slots. Got to at least try. I don't think Tpein is bad at all. Get to know the guy and try.

Not sure what this means? Barry wants to keep Tpein around just to rarely listen to him? Or he reads him town? Which would be weird as well.

Okay but then what are we doing with Tpein's slot here? Kind of feels like talking to take up space.

Not really liking Barry so far either here.
Here's my Barry iso.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
All I know - is whoever starts pushing for me to get lynched tomorrow. Is either mafia or not bothering to read the game fully.
I don't think anyone's really pushing that. We're just talking through scenarios during the night phase while we wait on whatever is going to happen. At least I know that's the case for me. As I mentioned a few minutes ago, I have a slight town lean on you.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I was lied to?! Three of us dead?! Looks like I’ll need to check in fully this weekend and save the day.

8AEF74E3-6363-400A-BDE6-DF458525BA8D.gif

Shade

Reaction score
Jesus that was a really bad day for us to drop three town players at once. I think OMB didn't help himself by putting himself in the fire by dueling the likely lynch candidate. It does feel like he could have avoided that and we could have at least been down 2 town as opposed to 3. I've got to admit I'd have voted John if I was in the thread as I could have sworn he was maf by a general feeling from some of his early posts. I definitely feel barring some intel coming through tonight that Grim is the way to go tomorrow, that whole kill and his justification of shooting a town player just didn't sit with me at all. Even if he's not town that screams Indy or something to me.

B01

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Other than waiting for the day to end, I'm assuming....is there anything else we can do?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Any reason why I'm not voting Juice to hell and back tomorrow? Because a brief skim back makes this feel open and shut

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team