No blood rule? we sure?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Sadly? I fucking loved the cane shots.

All those bruises to Orton and Cena was epic. Plus, I might include the boot mark to the side of Cena at HIAC.

Qwake

Sadly? I fucking loved the cane shots.

All those bruises to Orton and Cena was epic. Plus, I might include the boot mark to the side of Cena at HIAC.

Yeah the cane shots were awesome, I said sadly because HIAC Matches are suposed to be brutal and whatnot but there wasn't anything really that brutal in their one they just had, the cane shots were better then anything from their HIAC Match which is sad for the match cause those matches used to own.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't mind the lack of blood tbh. Sure, sometimes, with how they bill the matches, you NEED to see some blood, like in the ECs, but personally, a stiff hardcore match is much better than a bloodfest (Edge vs Taker and HBK vs Y2J prove that)

The Mighty BamBam

Reaction score
Hey bud link isnt working you got another? And I think it is crap they are saying no blood. Why water it down for little kids who shouldnt even be watching it in the first place if they cant handle some blood.

Kizza

Hey bud link isnt working you got another? And I think it is crap they are saying no blood. Why water it down for little kids who shouldnt even be watching it in the first place if they cant handle some blood.

Who do you think buys all the Cena shirts?