No blood rule? we sure?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I'm wondering what the spot where he was supposed to blade was. Nothing in that sequence was a blow to the head.

Blading is honestly frowned upon in most cases as it's probably the dirtiest way to cut someone open. A stiff downward shot to the forhead will usually do the job better and more safely.

Klide

Did cena ever bleed during the match or they just said screw it (thats wat she said)

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I thought there would definitly be some blood on HIAC just because of the match itself. It's not unusual to have somebody really hit the cell and get busted open.

I hope it's just jokes that everybody thinks Cena was too scared to blade. He's done it before and I'm sure he'll do it again.

Airfixx

^^^He's still a pussy! : P

:lightbulb-moment:

Maybe only CENA is allowed to blade now...

Reaction score
Flair's "Crimson Mask' was always from his taking a lot of aspirin and drinking alot of water before matches. I think Mick Foley mentioned this in one of his books. I always loved Flair's bleeding.

Bring back the blood, Vince!

Great One

Triple H did the same thing (hell, he drinks water on the way to the ring lol, so makes sense).

Kizza

I actually prefer things like the match at Breaking Point where Cena and Orton had welts all over their bodies, especially after those awesome cane shots to the ribs. I don't think that bleeding is really needed at all these days because even though on occasions it can make a match better, it can't drag a poor match up at all.

Plus, do it wrong (Jarrett/Angle, I'm looking at you), it just looks incredibly fake and stupid. Sorry if that sounds naive at all, but I always found the excess amounts of blood a little too unnecessary.

Evil Austin

^ Then you wouldn't want to see Flair and Triple H go at it in an LMS match at Survivor Series 05 I think it was... I have it on DVD he lost so much blood like it wasn't funny, possibly worse then Jarrett / Angle Triple H used a dam screw driver.

Kizza

I enjoyed the match, but Flair is on a whole different blading level. He's just fucking nuts lol. it also helps if the match is good, and if i remember correctly, that match was done very well. The Angle/Jarrett series was good with the build up, and I think one of the matches was good, but I also remember a very bad blade job by Jarrett.

MizMasta3000

blood can't be gone for long. Look at it this way

theres an elimination chamber ppv coming in Feb.
Ironman match cena v orton if there is no blood in that match it will be ridiculous.

If u wanna see some blood watch Foley kick abyss' ass with the barbed wire bat on tna

Airfixx

Just trying to think... Did anyone blead in thi years ECs?

If not I wouldn't hold your breath this time around.

soulreaper545

Reaction score
this blood thing shouldn't last much longer look at the ironman match coming up No DQ for a 60 min match there gotta be some kind of blood there

Kizza

Well, i'd think that the best place for blood lately would have been the HIAC or the I Quit match, but NOOOO, Cena dropped the blade lol.

Qwake

The cane shots at Breaking Point were more brutal then anything at HIAC sadly.

I think blood really adds to matches that are nearing the ends of heated feuds, it isn't needed in build up matches or anything like that but when a feud is coming to an end its always good to have blood to show what the two have gone through and stuff like that, it shouldn't be used often but every now and then is good, also in matches such as HIAC, EC, Hardcore or anything along those lines and those matches are usually used in feuds nearing the end anyways so yeah.