No. 1 Contender to Y2J

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I have a pretty good feeling that we'll get some heel put in the match, it won't just be Batista vs Y2J. It's too good of a matchup for Cyber Sunday, I think the third participant will be voted in. Someone like JBL, Kane, or even more faces would be good filler for the Cyber Sunday match.

Batista vs Y2J one on one should be at Survivor Series, and I could see Y2J barely getting the win in their match. After Batista loses, he'll go Hulk and go on a path of destruction until he wins the Royal Rumble.

The Rated R CMStar

...and watch Cena win the championship in the very same night

DoYouKnowTyler?

Reaction score
The match could be good. Austin will win the vote, unfortunately.

A lot of people are speculating that this is creative's way of planting the seed for Orton|Austin at WM25, which I could definitely do without. Austin being a part of the show is a given seeing as it's in Texas, so I need to suck up my loathing of 'The Texas Rattlesnake' and deal with it I suppose. I just hope they don't forget about an Orton|Punk program.

Wrestling Station

If HBK is going to be the ref, he will screw Jerricho and will cause a title change in that match (logically). I dont think WWE want that to happen. But, they can bring up Cade for this. If HBK wins the "voting" then they can bring up Cade to screw HBK and the ref will be subtituted and ZOMB! Austin is back to ref, again >_> thats a scenario that could happen imo.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Or, we could just have Austin as ref.; and HBK and Orton face off earlier in the night? Which would just mean we'd have a repeat of last year's RAW main event, this time in the midcard?