• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NJPW G1 Climax 32 - July 16 - August 18, 2022

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Chase Owens to Jay White yesterday:
1w049i.gif

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Chase Owens to Jay White yesterday:
1w049i.gif

Chase I saw on his Twitter later after the Show was given the right amount by Jay. Still Jay saying Abe you stole Chase's Money I had to rewind this whole Segment before the Match like half a dozen times I was laughing that hard.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Chase I saw on his Twitter later after the Show was given the right amount by Jay. Still Jay saying Abe you stole Chase's Money I had to rewind this whole Segment before the Match like half a dozen times I was laughing that hard.

One of the funniest parts for me was when Jay attacked Chase first cause he didn't believe chase was really going to lay down and Gedo was like "Jay stop stop stop!" And Jay goes "He wasn't gonna lay down!" And Gedo is like "he was!" And Jay just goes "oh" :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Beat me to it Chris.

Welp Tuesday's Bout with Ospreay and Finlay just got more interesting. I wish Owen was alive he would of went to Japan and turned Ospreay into a Pretzel.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Just put on today's show live in the middle of the Tama/Sanada match and man Lance Archer is goof af on commentary lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
@Hoss Bro Lance Archer just told a story about KENTA taking a lot of people to Bombshells in Dallas over Mania weekend, that was the fucking place we went to before that GCW show last year with the shitty wings :bosque

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Lance Archer: "Maybe I'll call it the AEW US Championship"

Kevin Kelly: "That's just what that company needs is another belt" :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Updated standings:

A Block:
  • Kazuchika Okada: 6
  • Bad Luck Fale: 4
  • Jeff Cobb: 4
  • Toru Yano: 2