Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Chris
Mitch OMBv2
Alco
Big Man
Jeff
Wang Chung
Lethal
Tweet
Gambit

Rugrat
Magic

OMB2.0 has not answered any of the questions that I have directed his way. He chooses to either dodge the thread or suggest I'm on drugs. It's a simple question to explain his reads and why he suspects Rugrat and Jeff. Looks even worse with Jeff being the claimed BG. Mitch in his run just latched onto the mason claim and thinking it bought him an auto town read, and OMB has continued this play.

Big Man had his play that got OMB lynched, and hasn't done much since but it is Big Man and he's pretty clutch come end game, so I'm willing to go with him if it came down to it.

Wang hasn't rattled the cages much, and with Haza's sacrifice last night, the existence of a SK cannot be debunked. Odo has used vig as a SK fake before. That said, he hasn't been countered. Which would put him back to town.

Tweet's usage has been odd and I just never trust him at all. I could cop him innocent and push him as II scum. Not using the role n1, and then on Wang, just seems very complacent claiming

Chris, Gambit, Magic have all claimed VT, and Barry was VT as well. 4 VTs in a 16 player game is something I'd be weary of, but I'm not able to put anything concrete down in order of preference. Chris has deceived me twice before in games but was tracked nowhere on N1, Magic looks to be warming up and Gambit has been fine for me.

odo likes vt in his games too. go look at his last two games.

Showtime

Reaction score
^havent read the full post but the solid blue read on Gambit immediately sticks out like a sore thumb, might be worth looking at if Lethal flips scum.

Cya l8r m8s

why gambit was on sky on day 1 and stayed on her.

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah I'm still reading Day 1 but Gambit is very likely town from interactions with Sky. I'm not really seeing Mitch as scum tbh, PHEN0M makes perfect sense as an SK kill and I don't buy there being no SK.

also I forgot about Rugrat's role, we'll likely get very good results out of that so magic can be solid town.

Big Man

Reaction score
Chris going Night 1 nowhere doesn't confirm him btw. he should be in poe.

Showtime

Reaction score
i have 0 idea why sky picked that claim outside of just scaring town into not lynching ,i guess it did work on day 2 as we ultimately did not lynch.
probably was a given fake+it lets them use the role for rolecopping.

Showtime

Reaction score
yeah I'm still reading Day 1 but Gambit is very likely town from interactions with Sky. I'm not really seeing Mitch as scum tbh, PHEN0M makes perfect sense as an SK kill and I don't buy there being no SK.

also I forgot about Rugrat's role, we'll likely get very good results out of that so magic can be solid town.

Do you think scum just shot tweet n1 then?

I mean that would be the Blue move to make but not impossible. Should've definitely watched him to a learn a lot of roles

Big Man

Reaction score
either shot at Tweet or the SK are the only possibilities I can think of, hopefully we'll find out from Rugrat's role.

@Alco why did you choose to give a gift to Chris?

Big Man

Reaction score
1. Chris
3. Mitch OMBv2
5. Alco
7. Jeff
9. Wang Chung

10. Lethal
12. Tweet
14. Gambit
15. Rugrat
16. Magic

is roughly where I sit right now. haven't decided on order of prefrence yet but OMB/Lethal being shot would probably be most useful.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Nintendo Mafia Night 3

The Hero of Time had no more left ...

Link
2x Bodyguard

0RYDdWR5WwytxsZyf4g99NgjIcFJnrV0mqTjMNaK1JE.png

Congratulations, you are Link, Heroes Aligned! The protagonist of some of the absolute best games in history, you’re here once again to save the day. The keeper of the Triforce of Courage, you have vanquished Ganondorf time and again to keep Hyrule safe.

In this game, you have the following roles:

2x Bodyguard (You may target another player at night and protect them from most killing actions. You cannot self target.)

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

It is now Day 4. With 10 players alive, 6 locked votes needed. You have 24 hours.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler