• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’m the medium, once during the game I can converse with one of my deceased creations and receive all the targets/results from any role

So sort of like a forensic investigator?

If you're asking what my role does, I investigate a guy and get told if they have a gun, which is to say a means to kill another player. In other words every scum player (except for investigation immunes) and all other killing roles would give a guilty result.

If you're the vig I would have received a guilty result on you, but I received no results instead which pretty much confirms I got blocked.

So if you are town, scum is mostly likely in the VT's or the unclaimed

Showtime

Reaction score
I think it's legit. Why waste usage on confirming someone who's going to be lynched anyway?

Anyway, I'm not gonna be active because I'm pretty much dead already, see ya

Unchanged from my last post except Tweet drops into red

but you literally said you believed his claim before you stopped posting lmao

why would it have been a waste of a lynch?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Princess Zelda here. A kind and wise ruler descended from the Goddess Hylia herself, chosen by destiny to keep the Triforce of Wisdom within me. If anything were to happen to me, it would surely mean disaster for Hyrule.

Hence... Beloved Princess. Yeah, I hate it too.
Here is her claim and a description Jedf found for the role she claimed.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reaction score
I'm going to be lynched anyway no matter what Tweet's result on me would be, someone would just claim redirection or something
I mean prob not but you don't even believe tweet anyways right, but yet you said you do based on him calling legit for not targeting you?

Status
Not open for further replies.