• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I didnt panic. I was very clear on everything I said think it was I was telling truth.

How come now your more active now that the numbers starting turn to mafia?

Big Man is someone that should be look at sky gonna be the vote I imagine but I see very little reason why Rugrat is still in this game seens like all he has done is troll and piggyback.

So why deny that you hid away?

It's Friday night and I don't have to be up early in the morning so I can invest time into the game now.

You're solely basing the looking of Big Man on revenge for being lynched as your first life. That's what it screams of here. What exactly has Rugrat done wrong?

You have not answered my question about Jeff either.

You replaced Mitch, correct? What's your claim again?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
So why deny that you hid away?

It's Friday night and I don't have to be up early in the morning so I can invest time into the game now.

You're solely basing the looking of Big Man on revenge for being lynched as your first life. That's what it screams of here. What exactly has Rugrat done wrong?

You have not answered my question about Jeff either.

You replaced Mitch, correct? What's your claim again?

Did I say he was public enemy #1 no but he def isnt clear none of you really are besides chris snd tweetum I say and me given how we know im town based off of phenom flip.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Did I say he was public enemy #1 no but he def isnt clear none of you really are besides chris snd tweetum I say and me given how we know im town based off of phenom flip.

WHY isn't he clear? Answer the question and stop beating around the bush.

Showtime

This is an amazing burial of Skybox. Everything just screams scum about her, but that damn claim. Old Lethal would be like fuck it and let the bitch swing, but I'm not wanting to throw away a day phase when we are now on Day 3 and have yet to catch scum.

so do you want to just lose in the scenario where sky is scum?

when exactly is a good time to lynch her then?

Showtime

also can we not rush the day phase please. i can actually catch up over the weekend, which would be swell.

idk if the lock vote thing is a every day phase type thing, but let's not do that either if it is.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
WHY isn't he clear? Answer the question and stop beating around the bush.

Im not beating round any bush maybe you should stop panicking. I told you and everyone I said what I said to gauge chris thats in a past life maybe you should realign your focus and do something.

Alco

also can we not rush the day phase please. i can actually catch up over the weekend, which would be swell.

idk if the lock vote thing is a every day phase type thing, but let's not do that either if it is.
We can do it every day, but it is in no way on obligation.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I think too we should get rid of Sky today, but I'd like to hear from people who could potentially throw a new name in the hat.

Magic, Wang, Jeff, where you at, boyos?
I am at work for the next 3 hours or so then I will be able to read through.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Im not beating round any bush maybe you should stop panicking. I told you and everyone I said what I said to gauge chris thats in a past life maybe you should realign your focus and do something.

Maybe you should answer the questions being posed to you instead of ignoring them?

Showtime

for what it's worth i do want to catch up as i could potentially be wrong on sky/or therer could just be a better/more sure lynch target than her. there's 12 left, 4 town dead which means we likely have two lynches at most or this could even be lylo if there's no sk? 11/5 split isn't impossible.

Showtime

to further that point actually, we've had only two night kills, so there isn't likely a sk.

we should do my favourite thing, I.E. MASS CLAIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.