Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You think the scum team would base their kill on protecting Haza or being afraid of Phenom? He said after the fact that he didn’t have a gun
I'm saying N0M was just about the only guy who thought Haza isn't town, if Haza is scum it's an unsuspicious kill to make and it gets rid of the guy who could shit in his soup.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm saying N0M was just about the only guy who thought Haza isn't town, if Haza is scum it's an unsuspicious kill to make and it gets rid of the guy who could shit in his soup.

it’s not that unsuspicious. He didn’t make that many posts and that was a particularly noticeable one.

there were possibly people suspecting the other two members of the scum team

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
it’s not that unsuspicious. He didn’t make that many posts and that was a particularly noticeable one.

there were possibly people suspecting the other two members of the scum team
So you think it's a team of 3?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hm. That's a take that wouldn't have occurred to me and it's sorta similar to the time you knew what the scum alignment was in Greatest Hits and Misses Mafia where it also didn't occur to me that 2018 aligned was the scum alignment.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So if your theory holds true tweet you are assuming you were the sk target, then?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Hm. That's a take that wouldn't have occurred to me and it's sorta similar to the time you knew what the scum alignment was in Greatest Hits and Misses Mafia where it also didn't occur to me that 2018 aligned was the scum alignment.

That was a scum slip.

I think it’s either a strong team of three or a weak team of four but we have a potential gunsmith and tracker outed.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Actually since it's an Odo game there probably is a SK in the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What theory? I'm not even convinced there is a SK in the game.

Is that so? Im speaking about haza being scum and shooting nom. Any reason you don't think we have an sk? I mean you literally indy spec'd on omb...

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Is that so? Im speaking about haza being scum and shooting nom. Any reason you don't think we have an sk? I mean you literally indy spec'd on omb...
i read that as him thinking i was the SK tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm I think I understand what you're trying to say? Could be that the SK targeted me yea, who knows.

Big Man

Reaction score
What I don't understand is that Big Man said OMB probably wouldn't know that the message he received was a meme and thought it was real, unless he had a team that told him that the message was a joke. Now OMBs reaction in here makes it look like he does think Chris sent him the message, which points towards him not having a team by the above logic, but Big Man just ignores that and says "oh he probably didn't consult his team on this", which seems more like adjusting the narrative to fit the story.
I mean you could have asked me directly if you don't understand? it's because he came in straight away after Night ended so it's very possible none of his teammates had been online yet, that's what I think happened if he's scum because if you look at his progression he goes from wanting to hide it and being sure it's Chris to randomly spilling it and speculating someone else framed him. I said the original play was to see if he would come in and out Chris which is what I'd expect a town player to do, I didn't really consider the possibility of him posting first without his teammates saying anything when I sent the role in.

Status
Not open for further replies.