Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
@Sky would you say it's preferable for you to die ealier rather than later? do you agree that losing a day phase is more harmful later on in the game?
Why would I agree to that? You're just asking to force endgame situations rather than lynch scum early which is never desirable

Big Man

Reaction score
you could say the same about a hated townie, shouldn't they also stay alive while town lynch scum instead rather than killing the hated townie? getting rid of the beloved townie gets you there quicker but getting rid of the hated townie also takes you closer to lylo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Big, current reads?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky, you too please.

Big Man

Reaction score
sky really loves to soft her role, she really can't help herself most of the time. in Odo's last game she was the hated townie and opened the game saying it wasn't randomised and Odo purposefully gave a bad role and the sooner she dies the better. now she supposedely got another negative utility role in Odo's following game and there was no softing at all. no 'claiming would be very bad for town' or anything like that at all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
One point that just came to mind that speaks against Skys role being for real is that as far as I can tell she never even slightly hinted at the role. In the past she's told people to be careful with their votes when she drew Hated Townie, which is about in the same neighbourhood as a Beloved Princess, and seeing her overall very transparent role softs in other games I would expect her to enter the game in a fairly frantic fashion instead of saying literally nothing if the role was for real.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And that is what you call a mind meld lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Echooooo

Not a bad point though, i concur

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See the last x games. She legit just did it last game too at the slightest hint of suspicion did she not? I believe we both picked it up immediately

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also Big Man I was asking questions about your case on OMB because when you claimed your action earlier there were legitimately a lot of things I didn't understand while most other people seemed to immediately think that you had OMB nailed to the wall. There's elements I still don't fully agree with, like your interpretations of what OMB would or wouldn't do in any given situation, but you're still ahead of me in terms of scumhunting so you know, I'm content not following everything you do 100% of the time. I just wanted to make sure to really get a grasp of why your play makes OMB scum before potentially sheeping you.

Big Man

Reaction score
One point that just came to mind that speaks against Skys role being for real is that as far as I can tell she never even slightly hinted at the role. In the past she's told people to be careful with their votes when she drew Hated Townie, which is about in the same neighbourhood as a Beloved Princess, and seeing her overall very transparent role softs in other games I would expect her to enter the game in a fairly frantic fashion instead of saying literally nothing if the role was for real.
1591233324945.png

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
See the last x games. She legit just did it last game too at the slightest hint of suspicion did she not? I believe we both picked it up immediately
Yeah, Skys role softs are fairly easy to identify, I can't count the amount of times people came across a role softing post of hers and then had to pretend not to notice it.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
1. Chris - an echo thusfar and nothing else. Nothing to go on
3. Mitch - claimed mason with character-logical partner flipped, obvtown
4. Haza - on play is the towniest of all of us
5. Alco - I just have good GUT here, I've liked his contributions as unflattering to me as they are
6. Big Man - he's shown up to lead town which is always a good thing
7. Jeff - I've noticed too many things that made me question Jeff, one of them being the flavour hunting when told not to flavour hunt.
8. OMB - I have no idea what in the fuck is going through OMB's mind but it certainly isn't "I want to help Town win the game"
9. Wang Chung - barely posted
10. Lethal - he's disturbingly different from usual. He's somehow been able to resist taking cheap shots and play the game properly. Even at times when he's focusing on other things earnestly as town, he still gets his shit in (last game). This game? Nothing. I don't like it.
12. Tweet - good town play at some points but the complete arse-tier planning in others makes me think that maybe there's an ulterior motive
13. Skybox - do you expect me to read myself anything other than town??
14. Gambit - can't shake the bad feelings from Day 1 though he has been better since
15. Rugrat - Step 1: read a player town while they've claimed a role that would hamper town if dead. Step 2: vote for them. Is this a town train of thought? No. No it is not.
16. Magic - is not putting the effort that town Magic would

Blue town read, red scum read which should be confusing because in this game red is town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh and also in hindsight I shoulda just demanded the Watcher be on me n1 so I can use my role without fear of getting blocked. Shoulda played that one better, my bad guys.

• Angry
Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.