Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright I'm back and caught up.

First off I reread the first 10 pages or so before going to bed and had to admit that Hazas early posts did look a lot better than I remembered, and with that Gambit reading him town also seems more reasonable than I first thought. The one I didn't like in that arc tho was Sky who seemed to distort a couple things to make them look worse than they actually were. Sky as town usually shoehorns every statement she can find into a scum read on people but what she did then borders on dishonesty even for her standards.

Generally speaking I agree with the state of the game that a couple of guys seem to have ended up on. The more he posts the more my doubts about Haza being town dissipate. Jeff seems to have genuine scumhunting in mind. Alco is Belgian but despite that I'm mindmelding with him a lot this game, like the reads list he posted a couple pages back I almost completely agreed with. Rugrat seems his usual trolly unfazed town self. OMB seems very comfortable in thread. Lethal also vibes natural though I'd love it if one day he could quit taking pot shots at people he thinks are beneath him. I also think Barrys play and the VT claim check out, I've not been impressed by his play but this sort of open indifference about the game and himself - I'm leaning that it's real for now.

As far as nulls go, Chris has done nothing to sway me either direction, Wangs 2-3 posts were null, Gambit I probably gotta reread but off the top of my head I don't remember him doing much other than his play around Haza that I had a problem with yesterday. N0M and Big Man haven't posted yet, and it's too early for me to lean one way or the other on Magic.

Leaving Mitch and Sky as my top scum picks for now, and if you look at the way Sky handled me calling out Mitchs entrance post, that looks to me like scum Sky, she pulls out Mitchs post from the other games but ends up on "well, I don't really see it tbh" which to my recollection is exactly how scum Sky interacts with her teammates.

1. Chris
2. Phenom
3. Mitch
4. Haza
5. Alco

6. Big Man
7. Jeff
8. OMB
9. Wang Chung
10. Lethal
11. Barry
12. Tweet
13. Skybox
14. Gambit
15. Rugrat
16. Magic

Reactions: Alco

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think my vote is still on Mitch and I still very much like it there :cozy would love to hear a claim.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So I'll ask you directly @Grim Kimura , what is your read on Mitch. You don't believe tweet, implying you read him scum imo. Then here you deflect to mitch as one of your three alternate lynch. surely you would want to wagon tweet if you did not believe him regarding his read on mitch, and not the other way around?

I think Mitch is an optimal lynch.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh and if Sky flips scum I think that makes Magic town as well since Sky is pretty much the first person he called out as feeling scummy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would also like a claim

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like you know, as scum mates Magic would probably take the challenge of getting Sky town reads instead of kicking her to the curb.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh and Vote Mitch

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Idk bout you guys but at this stage I wanna get claims from Sky and Mitch and unless those claims change anything I'm ready for lynching either of them. As in, locking in my vote ready.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I have a reasonable suspicion that OMB is not playing in good faith as if you look back on his posts. He goes after me a lot but noticeably never votes me once despite him claiming I'm over defensive and that he thinks I might be scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Little field trip, what do we think the split is? 11/4/1 or 12/4 seems the most likely methinks?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Vote Count 2

Sky 2 - Gambit, Magic
Mitch 6 - Tweet, Alco, Rugrat, Haza, Jeff, Barry
Barry 3 - Chris, Mitch, Sky

@Big Man & @PHEN0M Please start playing, you both have 0 posts.

You have around 10 hours remaining.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
OMB doesn't have a vote on a single person. :hmm

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I have a reasonable suspicion that OMB is not playing in good faith as if you look back on his posts. He goes after me a lot but noticeably never votes me once despite him claiming I'm over defensive and that he thinks I might be scum.
Alright this might be worth looking back on down the line, but AFAICT he's not even slightly alone in thinking you might be scum. Honestly I haven't really so much looked at the content of his posts, it's more the fact that he posts a lot and doesn't seem even slightly uncomfortable in here that makes me lean slightly town with him, on the contrary he's even asking people for reads and stuff, though admittedly he's not exactly doing a whole lot with those reads.

There's a slight nuance in blue-ness in that reads list and you and OMB aren't as towny as the likes of Haza and Jeff in my book at this stage, so it's very possible that I'll have to reevaluate in that direction rather soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.