Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh I forgot Haza locked in his vote. Yea in that case forget about me trying to take town points away from him for just talking, cause talking is pretty much the only thing he can do anymore :jade

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh and I also just realized that if we're talking lynching one role over the other, Mitchs role is weaker than mine but Barrys is clearly even worse than that. I'll probably lend my vote to lynching Barry if that's what people wanna do at the end of the phase, cause I'm currently thinking that I don't wanna keep WIFOMing myself over Barry for the remainder of the game, and I also don't think that slot is gonna solve itself on play anytime soon.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
thats a really unfortunate claim d1 on what was a really shitty case. Id be fucked off if I was tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
my vote is literally locked already lol i have no plans to look anywhere else. I'd like to think i'll be around tomorrow to look elsewhere but theres a good chance I won't be

mitch is definitely on my radar but as a mason he and his partner shouldnt be lynched d1 IMO

Phen0m not playing probably not great if the scum team is weak and he just thought nah, how long ago did he sign up and has he been active on discord at all? (I know it's cheap)

your play has been very vanilla and uninspiring. I havent been interested in anything you've said really.

Wouldn't lynch Rugrat, Big Man, Jeff, Tweet, Sky or Magic atm and kinda lean town on all of them. One of them is likely scum though just statistically.

Didn't read any of Lethal's posts last night but I almost never read his posts anyway
My thoughts on this:

Mason is alignment neutral and it isn't a role that's worth keeping around to a degree that you'd rather lynch elsewhere early on.

N0M as scum would sooner rep out than leave his team hanging, let's not judge the guy before he started playing.

I agree with much of the rest, main point of difference being that I very much wanna get a claim from Sky.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
thats a really unfortunate claim d1 on what was a really shitty case. Id be fucked off if I was tweet
I realized Jeff above all was gonna ride this out and lynch me if I don't claim, as soon as that's established, not wasting everybodys time and enabling us to move on is the best I can do. :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I realized Jeff above all was gonna ride this out and lynch me if I don't claim, as soon as that's established, not wasting everybodys time and enabling us to move on is the best I can do. :draper2

and I think people know that, so almost certain at least one of the ones sheeping Jeff will be scum

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
and I think people know that, so almost certain at least one of the ones sheeping Jeff will be scum
Ya well I still got no reason whatsoever to read Mitch anything but scum, he's my preferred lynch, second place is Barry cause he's more of a consensus lynch that looks like it's bound to happen eventually and pretty much everyone has weighed in on him to some degree. Sky would be third unless her claim (if we can get it) works miracles.

All three of them are on my wagon so from my perspective there's anywhere from 1-3 scum on my wagon which is part of the reason why I didn't feel like claiming.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I get that people think that Sky is probably town for the effort she put in of looking up Mitchs entrance posts from previous games but I'd argue that that's a pretty low bar to clear and also that she didn't draw any conclusions from it other than "nah, don't think this is it". So in my eyes it amounts to paper shuffling and not much more.

Reactions: Alco

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Did you ever let us know why you were asking people those questions? I believe Rugrat and Mitch have both answered you

I was looking for patterns in reads like if those I question didnt say certain names or did I wanted to add that to much reads more then gut reads but honestly I didnt get much. IDK why Grim is going so hard at me rn guy def seems to have a hard on for me.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I get that people think that Sky is probably town for the effort she put in of looking up Mitchs entrance posts from previous games but I'd argue that that's a pretty low bar to clear and also that she didn't draw any conclusions from it other than "nah, don't think this is it". So in my eyes it amounts to paper shuffling and not much more.

it was entirely paper shuffling. It just acollection of quotes followed by there is no pattern :kawhi

Big Man

Reaction score
ah shit I thought I could delay this until tomorrow, didn't realise day is ending while I'm still going to be sleeping. let me look at some stuff here.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
i think someone asked her for it tho so thats fair enough ig

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i think someone asked her for it tho so thats fair enough ig
I think somebody asked someone to do it but then realized that Sky had already done it of her own accord. I think it was Rugrat or Gambit? Would have to read back to make sure but it's not really important. What's important to me is that I see a pattern that she evidently doesn't see and I choose to think it's because she might be scum with him.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I think somebody asked someone to do it but then realized that Sky had already done it of her own accord. I think it was Rugrat or Gambit? Would have to read back to make sure but it's not really important. What's important to me is that I see a pattern that she evidently doesn't see and I choose to think it's because she might be scum with him.
What is this supposed pattern?

Big Man

Reaction score
I'd still be down to lynch Barry but his posts have been a lot better since I last posted. I also think he might have a point on OMB. the 'one of Barry and Chris is scum thing' has literally no basis behind it and he has no explanation for it, he mentioned it very early and is still standing by it ???. I can see him as scum thinking that it looks like a good thought and he's doing something but there's no way that's a real thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.