Nintendo Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff tell me why I'm scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A combination of gut and scum tells. Brought up an old irrelevant perc game (an oldie but goodie tell), inconsistent reasoning to get to.your new reads, and latching on to a big man point to make your position seem more genuine. And this defence and fucking about reminds me if when you were the scum cop in spirit. Also igaf if you respect the ppl that are not on the wagon, thats unfortunately not how the game works and you are certainly not going to change my mind with those types of arguments to not claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lol. Idgaf if you don't respect ppl on current wagon ***

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh and as far as Sky saying I'm struggling to come up with a claim, people who read past scum QTs of mine even badly know that the fake claims are just about the first thing I try to get out of the way. Not to mention I consider myself pretty crafty when it comes to fake claiming.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Dude why would I claim for a wagon that is in my mind about 50/50 scum and town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
A combination of gut and scum tells. Brought up an old irrelevant perc game (an oldie but goodie tell), inconsistent reasoning to get to.your new reads, and latching on to a big man point to make your position seem more genuine. And this defence and fucking about reminds me if when you were the scum cop in spirit. Also igaf if you respect the ppl that are not on the wagon, thats unfortunately not how the game works and you are certainly not going to change my mind with those types of arguments to not claim
1. I keep telling you your fabled Tweetdar is in dire need of recalibration, talking about past games has been a tell of mine like half a year ago maybe.
2. Tell me what about my reads is inconsistent. Then if you get that done, tell me why consistency translates to towniness. If you'd taken note of my more recent games instead of trying to read me of like my first two months of play, you'd know that I don't value consistency at all as town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because surely not half the wagon is actually scum? Like you can't actually expect me to believe everyone in the wagon but myself has an agenda

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lol. Idgaf if you don't respect ppl on current wagon ***
he is right btw. He has zero locked votes right now so he doesn't really need to rush to claim before others that he trusts more weigh in

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I know I just said Jeff is the only one whose reason to vote me I sorta respect but that's a statement I hereby revoke.

Jeff what is your opinion of the people on my wagon?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have no problems with to changing your reads, i just don't currently believe you in the way you got there. I think i made that abundantly clear. And as i said, your current defence is doing really nothing to sway me. Sorry.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thats the best you got? Veiled insults about wether you respect many reasons? How boring. Stop being a little bitch and claim

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You've been pussyfooting around a claim, and basically your main argument up until 5 minutes ago was to insult or scum read anyone on your wagon. 0 buys. Also, done with this convo for now as its clear you are not interested in it. Don't blame me if 3/4 thread dips n u get deadline lynched blind.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I am interested in your opinions of the players on my wagon cause as far as I can tell, you're the one they're all hiding behind and you're just tunneling me for god knows what reasons.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ive already posted a reads list afaik. I see no reason to comply with any of your requests if you're not going comply either

Status
Not open for further replies.